Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

7 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Even as a big fan this is so disappointing. I really think Adriana needs more time to herself. That is something she never gives herself and it could probably do wonders for her and she could stop getting scorned in the end and she wouldn't have to worry about posting quotes on IG about men. Like forget men for a second lol, it would probably improve things for her.

Yikes. Its her life, but I personally don't think this is a good decision for her personally nor publicly.

I agree. Very disappointing. 

1 hour ago, Mo- said:

I am not even going to say what I really feel about this. Seriously Adriana? 

This is stupid. 

Its like everybody BUT her can see she really shouldn't be dating as quickly as she does and needs time for herself. Focus on herself and her kids.

This is just terribly disappointing. I can't and will not defend her anymore.

We'd all just have to get over what she does in her personal life and what not. The only reason that bothers me is because I have truly have always been a fan of Adriana because of who she is as a person, I just can't be a fan of a person like this because they are a model. But she is really out here giving me and others reasons to be way less of a fan of her.

She is definitely showing off her true self I think. Someone can't change to be like this because of a guy.

All her personal life actions have actually showed us bit by bit how she is but it was hard to understand since it never happened like THIS before.

But now, I truely believe she isn't someone as she likes to come of as. 

I think she has issues that are linked to daddy issues. She def feels like she always needs to have a man. It has just gotten to a stupid point.

I always believed in her personality because everybody who knows her, confirms it. Nobody ever has anything bad to say about her, not even her exes. I think she is just not smart when it comes to relationships, not at all. Its her downfall, and this damn sure is about to be.

She is seconds away of throwing away the reputation she has as a decent person right out the window.

I think she can already say bye bye to that reputation.

In my eyes it's gone, really and I know more about her maybe than a regular person, which means it's easier for them to change opinion about her. 

This is not the way a woman should act, issues or not, especially not when you are in the public eye.

I used to always laugh at Taylor swift having 343 boyfriends in a week. 

Edit: It makes me wonder, when did they meet how fast did they meet and are already kissing and all over each other? 

It looks like it.

I am glad I never bashed on Julian. How Adriana is right now, is totally not Ok and she is even worse than what people claimed Julian to be like, because she is a woman. 

As a woman, much younger than her, I see how bad this is. I don't know what's wrong with her but this is not even something a model younger than her does.

She is totally damaging her image right now. 

I start to believe SHE was the reason her and Julian called it quits and I can imagine why Julian didn't want to go official with her, if that's really true which I totally believe right now.

I take issue with the urge people have to imply that men and women should hold themselves to different standards when it comes to relationships or sex. I care less about her being a woman and having to hold true to the ideal of what people should think women should be. However, the reason adriana has 500 instagram accounts dedicated to her is because women do hold her as being a role model. Girls especially. And I think it's fair to criticize her behavior in that light. I'm always confused by what she says vs how she acts. Like remember that GQ interview where she denied having said later that she was a virgin but that she thinks it's a good message for women anyway? She has apprently stopped caring about what kind of example she sets. I don't care if you sleep with 100 different guys a month. But then don't present yourself as someone who cares deeply about being virtuous? Be who you are. Adriana has always given us the impression she is strong, moral, and full of values. 

It's getting harder to believe that. 

Also, weren't we criticizing Julian for being the kind of guy that sleeps around but then we excused it because he was "young"?  I'm not going to say there's something wrong with sleeping around. To each their  own. That is exactly what she is doing and presenting herself as doing though. And she should stop sending hypocritical messages to people that look up to her. Again, be who you are. Don't preach and not practice??? I don't know it's so disappointing because it's *her*. I'm a fan of other celebrities and I wouldn't be surprised if they did this but I wouldn't care. Because they don't sell themselves as something different. The reason adriana fans are rigorous about how much they like her is because she always gave them a reason. It was about character and respect. 

2 minutes ago, Yemen said:

I take issue with the urge people have to imply that men and women should hold themselves to different standards when it comes to relationships or sex. I care less about her being a woman and having to hold true to the ideal of what people should think women should be. However, the reason adriana has 500 instagram accounts dedicated to her is because women do hold her as being a role model. Girls especially. And I think it's fair to criticize her behavior in that light. I'm always confused by what she says vs how she acts. Like remember that GQ interview where she denied having said later that she was a virgin but that she thinks it's a good message for women anyway? She has apprently stopped caring about what kind of example she sets. I don't care if you sleep with 100 different guys a month. But then don't present yourself as someone who cares deeply about being virtuous? Be who you are. Adriana has always given us the impression she is strong, moral, and full of values. 

Also, weren't we criticizing Julian for being the kind of guy that sleeps around but then we excused it because he was "young"?  I'm not going to say there's something wrong with sleeping around. To each their  own. That is exactly what she is doing and presenting herself as doing though. And she should stop sending hypocritical messages to people that look up to her. Again, be who you are. Don't preach and not practice??? I don't know it's so disappointing because it's *her*. I'm a fan of other celebrities and I wouldn't be surprised if they did this but I wouldn't care. Because they don't sell themselves as something different. The reason adriana fans are rigorous about how much they like her is because she always gave them a reason. It was about character and respect. 

Seriously, whenever I read everything you say I'm like 'you are exactly telling what I think' but you say it so clearly and easy and I'm like struggling in explaining myself lol.

But totally 100000% agree with you.

The thing here is she acts one way and talks the other, she definitely presents herself as someone different.

And that's why I think julian didn't deserve those bashings (neither did adriana though) because he is human he did it ok well move on, but adriana is indeed acting the same. 

I don't think he presented himself differently after all the stuff with woman that came out, that's the difference. He just keeps quiet and let change come maybe or let people see for himself. Keeping his private life private but Adriana does the opposite. Acting one way, doing the exact opposite at the same time both in public eye.  

I actually just watched the video from page six of her and matt, oh god. Even outside of what we know of her, she just looks like she's spiraling down even in that video... the smoking coupled with the fact that she and julian publicly split during just this month :unsure: it all just looks like someone who feels their life is spinning out of control...

I think she is feeling the split from Julian HARD. And she is more self destructive than ever. It's kind of sad. It feels like she wanted to put on this show to combat the story put out by TMZ, but it only makes her look like she's a serial "athlete jockey"? It doesn't look the way she might want it to. It seems like she maybe wants people to think Julian didn't dump her and she has already moved on.

To hell with Julian then, to hell with Julian now. I'm not going to sit here and romanticize him just because Adriana is displaying questionable behavior. :rolleyes:

That being said, has she learned NOTHING? Julian was a rebound himself and we see how that went.  As a lifelong fan, I'm really disappointed. If anyone should know that athletes are no good, it's her. How many times is she going to have to get burned before she realizes that? Even if this guy wasn't an athlete, it's only been what? A week. Take time to love yourself before looking for a new man to love you. 

She's going from that "virgin until marriage" good, clean Adriana to a list of exs. I hate that for her but she's doing it to herself. :no:

I think I'm going to take a step back from her personal life and only focus on the career. How can I, even as a lifelong fan, defend her when someone says she's athlete hopping when it's true. We can come back with, "oh but she's a good person" all we want but it won't change this new reputation she's building. 

Maybe she's going through a mid-career crisis or something because this is far off from the Adriana we used to know. 

4 minutes ago, Adriana=GOAT said:

To hell with Julian then, to hell with Julian now. I'm not going to sit here and romanticize him just because Adriana is displaying questionable behavior. :rolleyes:

That being said, has she learned NOTHING? Julian was a rebound himself and we see how that went.  As a lifelong fan, I'm really disappointed. If anyone should know that athletes are no good, it's her. How many times is she going to have to get burned before she realizes that? Even if this guy wasn't an athlete, it's only been what? A week. Take time to love yourself before looking for a new man to love you. 

She's going from that "virgin until marriage" good, clean Adriana to a list of exs. I hate that for her but she's doing it to herself. :no:

I think I'm going to take a step back from her personal life and only focus on the career. How can I, even as a lifelong fan, defend her when someone says she's athlete hopping when it's true. We can come back with, "oh but she's a good person" all we want but it won't change this new reputation she's building. 

Maybe she's going through a mid-career crisis or something because this is far off from the Adriana we used to know. 

I don't think anyone is defending Julian in hopes of propping him up as a GOOD person. I think he was a mistake also, but it just seems like a lot of the criticism of him can also be applied to her. I agree with the rest of your post, but also feel that her career on it's own isn't enough for many people to really be a 'fan' of hers. Yes she's beautiful, but there are a million beautiful faces. It's really what she represented herself as that make people on here visit this forum daily. IMO. Her career is a lot of VS work, and some impressive contracts/work. I'm not minimizing it, just saying, a large part of her following has been about 'the person'.

55 minutes ago, Yemen said:

+1 on ALL you said. That's why I hate this so much because she really has let down someone like me, a big fan because of her character and previous decesions. 

Also, it looks like everybody thinks she needs help. Makes me wonder where are the people in her life?? We can't be the only ones shaking our heads at her decisions

I really wonder what her friends/family says about this, or what her publicist will say to her. Would love to hear that. But it's already done and happened and probably she won't listen to anything that will be said to her.

I also start to think she is feeling the split hard, some people turn to alcohol or anything else, she clearly runs to a man and tries to feel all better and act like nothing is happening and that she is over him but clearly that's not the case.

This is definitely not the Adriana we know. 

5 minutes ago, Mo- said:

I really wonder what her friends/family says about this, or what her publicist will say to her. Would love to hear that. But it's already done and happened and probably she won't listen to anything that will be said to her.

I also start to think she is feeling the split hard, some people turn to alcohol or anything else, she clearly runs to a man and tries to feel all better and act like nothing is happening and that she is over him but clearly that's not the case.

This is definitely not the Adriana we know. 

Yeah but maybe the version of her that we've perceived is a lie. Like you all say, this is nothing new? And she does the same thing all the time. She is guilty of representing herself as being this strong, independent, virtuous, moral, etc woman. But maybe she is just delusional and doesn't see how she contradicts what she preaches. Who knows? But it doesn't seem like this is something new for her, and if anything it's probably just a reality check for us. A poster on here told me a story about how she stopped talking to her cousin David over something apparently stupid. The user had some insight into the fact that it was over a fight, and apparently this made the user think a little bit less of her. I'm starting to wonder if that speaks to how stubborn she is and how thin skinned she is that she can't handle anyone even pointing out that she's on the wrong track. Who knows? I would like to think that Andrea at least has reason to try and explain to Adriana that she might want to protect her public image. Like I said that video looks like someone that is a complete mess. I hate to say it because you guys know that I feel julian is a total douche, but clearly she is devastated. And needs to prove something. Unfortunately she's just proving that you can be 35 and still be 15 mentally and emotionally. I don't even know if I can say anything more about this. I'm reading all these comments on instagram that are extremely harsh, but I'm noticing how most Adriana pages aren't even responding to the criticism. It's because they literally can't, no matter how ugly the words. She's beyond being able to defend. It is what it is.

Who is David? 

I think she is delusional about being a strong, independent woman who wants a better man. She just wants a man. And its clear as day that she has snapped and is not strong right now. 

I think its usual for her to not be single long. But never has it ever been this quick. And her relationships in the past has lasted longer than these days... Idk her or what all goes on, but I feel she has made a switch. A bad one at that. She changed, In more ways than one too. And now not even her biggest supporters can take it. 

She let everybody including herself down, whether she believs it or not 

@Yemen I haven't seen the video and I refuse to look at it just because I want to leave it and partially because I am embarrassed myself.

I do think this is a reality check to me at least. I haven't been here for the things that happened before like everyone has stated not being surprised and all, well I am surprised and totally shocked because I see this for the first time. Plus this indeed made me realize a lot of stuff and It's not important to tell that all right now. 

I am just openly shocked and showing that I am really dissapointed I guess, I hate it but this really changed my thoughts on her, not as a model but as the person she showed and thought she was.