Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Aah too bad she can't go. I wonder what it can be? Maybe because it's so fast after the miami party thing? Or something else? I mean this is the first time she doesn't do a VS event due to somethinh right? 

11 minutes ago, Mo- said:

Aah too bad she can't go. I wonder what it can be? Maybe because it's so fast after the miami party thing? Or something else? I mean this is the first time she doesn't do a VS event due to somethinh right? 

This is pretty big for VS. A store opening in China.. It would be big for Adriana too. I am curious about what the conflict might be. But it's hard for me to believe it's anything work related due to her contract with VS. I hope all is well. Maybe it's something logistical. 

2 minutes ago, Yemen said:

This is pretty big for VS. A store opening in China.. It would be big for Adriana too. I am curious about what the conflict might be. But it's hard for me to believe it's anything work related due to her contract with VS. I hope all is well. 

Yes that's why I am actually shocked a bit. This is definitly big and she is a big name plus everyone wanted her there. 

But if it's personal, she wouldn't do the miami event either.. 

4 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

i don't know. Josephine Skriver will replace her in China and maybe in singapore too? hope everything is fine.

I would think and hope that if she had to cancel Singapore too she would have been advised by her team and even by vs to make one post and include both cancelations. It would be the smarter and more sensible option. 

This Kan1ne person that comments on her posts. He left a series of emojis and I know he personally knows her. His message which includes "love you" with the heart and crown emoji, Is he sending some kind of supportive message? If so that would be indicative of something personal. But I'm probably wrong. With all due respect to him he seems to literally comment on every photo just to make sure he ends up in the highlighted comments so he can get exposure and gain followers. So it's probably nothing.

I'm probably looking into it too much. Sorry for sounding ridiculous! 

6 minutes ago, Yemen said:

I would think and hope that if she had to cancel Singapore too she would have been advised by her team and even by vs to make one post and include both cancelations. It would be the smarter and more sensible option. 

you are right, it would make more sense. So maybe it's just Shanghai and even Josephine posted only about China. But i thought if Jo already goes to China maybe she will be in Singapore too.

3 minutes ago, Yemen said:

This Kan1ne person that comments on her posts. He left a series of emojis and I know he personally knows her. His message which includes "love you" with the heart and crown emoji, Is he sending some kind of supportive message? If so that would be indicative of something personal. But I'm probably wrong. With all due respect to him he seems to literally comment on every photo just to make sure he ends up in the highlighted comments so he can get exposure and gain followers. So it's probably nothing.

I'm probably looking into it too much. Sorry for sounding ridiculous! 

I thought that at first too, but he is all over her instagram, always. 

It could be a personal issue like some illness from someone or an important appointment.

if it's a different type of personal issue, I don't think she'd want to do miami also. 

Till now it looks like she will still do Singapore, hope so though. 

10 minutes ago, Mo- said:

I thought that at first too, but he is all over her instagram, always. 

It could be a personal issue like some illness from someone or an important appointment.

if it's a different type of personal issue, I don't think she'd want to do miami also. 

Till now it looks like she will still do Singapore, hope so though. 

Assuming she'll do Singapore, it seems like maybe it's just some sort of logistical issue spanning through the 8th. I don't think it would be health related, just a conflict with timing with maybe something personal. 

Or maybe we're wrong and it is work related. I don't think so for the reasons I've outlined. And Adriana is definitely the headliner but it's not like VS hasn't been pushing the newer models. They give Josephine a lot of press and strategically, thinking about the future, it might not be all bad for them to use Josephine. I'm not saying they prefer it. But maybe they would be more "ok" with Adriana having a work related conflict given that they will still have Alessandra there (the Chinese fans did vote for her to be there as well).  Not to mention if it's work related and something huge that gives her more exposure, it would be huge for vs too. She is a large part of their brand. Could be a worthy trade off. 

Singapore I think Adriana is doing herself (?) and maybe that's more relevant to them. 

@Yementrue thoUgh. But I really like them sending Jo. I really like her for VS and she will fit well with the rest.

I don't think Adriana will back out from something if it's personal things. 

Of course there are different personal situation which will make someone unable to do something, but in this case it could very well be something work related. 

Or logistic problems like you mentioned. 

I'm not sure if this is an appropriate topic for the GD thread but it does relate to her quite directly. I won't post his username but is anyone familiar with this Brett guy that comments on her instagram? He comments on every photo of her, Photos posted by people that are associated to her...and he comments on everything through this delusion of knowing her. He even posts photos of her saying "mine!" (It's creepy in context of everything else he does) and used to link to some webpage of his where he would have stories about him and Adriana. 

I know he's just a crazed fan, and statistically it's no big deal. But if you look into cases about people that are obsessed with celebrities and escalate their behavior to stalking or even worse... He exhibits a lot of these traits. Even if you look at his page, there's just this creepy vibe. And the comments that he makes...he's actually delusional and comments fifty times on each photo and it's like he just waits for her to post and then talks to her and himself. All of his comments imply that she owes him something or that they're together and she's cheating. And not just in that playful way of how a female might comment on a photo of Ryan gosling with a woman and say "he's cheating on me!" 

Again, I know this is not a new phenomenon and I'm sure more famous celebrities experience it in higher numbers. But it troubles me because his apparent persona and behavior compares almost exactly to psychos that have really taken it there. He already lives in Jacksonville and recently has been even making threats about moving close to her in Miami and going apartment shopping. Idk. It's troubling. 

6 minutes ago, Yemen said:

I'm not sure if this is an appropriate topic for the GD thread but it does relate to her quite directly. I won't post his username but is anyone familiar with this Brett guy that comments on her instagram? He comments on every photo of her, Photos posted by people that are associated to her...and he comments on everything through this delusion of knowing her. He even posts photos of her saying "mine!" (It's creepy in context of everything else he does) and used to link to some webpage of his where he would have stories about him and Adriana. 

I know he's just a crazed fan, and statistically it's no big deal. But if you look into cases about people that are obsessed with celebrities and escalate their behavior to stalking or even worse... He exhibits a lot of these traits. Even if you look at his page, there's just this creepy vibe. And the comments that he makes...he's actually delusional and comments fifty times on each photo and it's like he just waits for her to post and then talks to her and himself. All of his comments imply that she owes him something or that they're together and she's cheating. And not just in that playful way of how a female might comment on a photo of Ryan gosling with a woman and say "he's cheating on me!" 

Again, I know this is not a new phenomenon and I'm sure more famous celebrities experience it in higher numbers. But it troubles me because his apparent persona and behavior compares almost exactly to psychos that have really taken it there. He already lives in Jacksonville and recently has been even making threats about moving close to her in Miami and going apartment shopping. Idk. It's troubling. 

Not just hers, but also Julian's instagram I've noticed. 

7 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Logistic why? I don't think.. and Singapore more relevant than the opening in China? I don't think so either

I wasn't referring to which location or market is more relevant. From my understanding, Adriana was going to be the only person scheduled for Singapore. Whereas China had another big name (Ale, even if she is not as popular), and the rest of my post is meant to fit in this context. I figured they'd be more worried about having to replace her for Singapore and not have any big names there at all. Whereas China...they have at least one. 

5 minutes ago, Mo- said:

Not just hers, but also Julian's instagram I've noticed. 

I don't look at the comments on Julian's page as often. But I have once in a while and he posts things like "be careful" or weird emojis and messages about how she'll never care about him as much as she does him...

His behavior is textbook mentally ill/mal adjusted stalker waiting to strike. I don't know. 

Yep true, he is a total freak. It's not really normal. 

About the visa thing, could it be that they worked on it (i mean they started way before this was even out) and she was getting one so they were confident in that she could go but then last minute she didn't get one?