Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

38 minutes ago, Yemen said:

Probably because a distinction is made between when she unfollows a person she is dating vs. somebody that she is not dating. I'm not familiar with her habits as they relate to anyone she has been romantically linked to in the past + social media-- but I don't think it's surprising to see speculation arise from her unfollowing someone she's dating. Obviously it doesn't point to their being broken up, but I think if and when they do break up, social media will be the way in which we find out (regardless of how often she tends to unfollow).  

If we were to refrain from caring or commenting on habits/ repetitive behavior or speculating over it, there would be half the number of posts in this subforum. I'm not disagreeing with you in the context that it might be ultimately pointless, just feel that the same could be said about the majority of things discussed here, and it doesn't stop most of us. 

You all can do whatever you please. I've  read about Adriana's following and unfollowing habits, on this forum for a while now. In the past, I did the same thing as you all, speculate what it meant and I'll tell you first hand, it means absolutely nothing. It's social media, not real life. But I guess this is something you all will see on your own in due time. Truthfully speaking, you'll find out if she's broken up with a guy before she unfollows him on IG. That's all I have to say about this. 

11 minutes ago, Mo- said:

So let the unfollowing begin, this time not only him but also his mom. 

And his sister. And his friends. Apparently it came after someone left a comment on Tamara's page asking why she still follows him after he unfollowed, implying she is 'desperate' *eyeroll* :dry:

Oh well. Hopefully she met a few cuties during oscar weekend. And on the bright side, at least the Pats trolls are out of the picture. Who knows though.

2 minutes ago, Yemen said:

And his sister. And his friends. Apparently it came after someone left a comment on Tamara's page asking why she still follows him after he unfollowed, implying she is 'desperate' *eyeroll* :dry:

Oh well. Hopefully she met a few cuties during oscar weekend. And on the bright side, at least the Pats trolls are out of the picture. Who knows though.

Even though I still find the unfollowing thing she does weird, I guess I can quote myself again; too good to be true. 

But now with the unfollowing of family and friends, maybe its really over. I hope she never dates football players again, so much hate from fans, it's just crazy. 

Yemen: yes, she must have attracted a lot of attention at the Oscar's party. She looked unbelievably stunning (as always maybe?) Lol.

Can't wait to see what's gonna happen next ?????

Remember when the media said she was dating Scott Eastwood a while ago? At that time I was hoping it was true, but it wasn't?. Now that's a catch ??

2 hours ago, Yemen said:

I think people like that play some kind of factor. Not a major one though but it helped.

Oh well.

She still looks happy and she did go to an event, looking great, and met alot of people.

Time shall tell with it all

2 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I think people like that play some kind of factor. Not a major one though but it helped.

Oh well.

She still looks happy and she did go to an event, looking great, and met alot of people.

Time shall tell with it all

I agree with that. Truthfully, there is still a chance she'll follow him again, and it means nothing that she unfollowed his friends/family. If this is the case, I'll have to concede to @Miz_B and I'll literally never make mention of her unfollowing and following Julian (or anybody) again :D.

She did look fantastic. The make up for the VF party just killed me.

1 hour ago, Yemen said:

I agree with that. Truthfully, there is still a chance she'll follow him again, and it means nothing that she unfollowed his friends/family. If this is the case, I'll have to concede to @Miz_B and I'll literally never make mention of her unfollowing and following Julian (or anybody) again :D.

Thats what me and an actual Julian/Pats fan was saying.

Yeah the VF look. For the first time, Adriana (herself) used the potential she has to look like a goddess. That makeup highlighted her key features. And the dress was gorgeous and looked great on her figure. 

3 minutes ago, Yemen said:

Yess!! she was stunning. Glad she went. Still surprised she waited so long to attend such Oscar parties for the first time. Can't wait to see her in Shanghai. Maybe she will get some work there too. I hope her agency brings her Vogue China or Japan. If the fans voted her to attend the opening it shows how popular she is in Asia. Maybe it helps her to get more work there.

Megan and Adri morphing

7 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Nothing? I think this means something of course

I agree. It's clearly more significant than her unfollowing Julian alone. But what I'm saying is that maybe, although I think the chance is low, it's just in result of a temporary fall out, and in that case-- everyone that has been here far before me and observing her methods is correct and that it still isn't a sure sign of anything.

4 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Yeah the VF look. For the first time, Adriana (herself) used the potential she has to look like a goddess. That makeup highlighted her key features. And the dress was gorgeous and looked great on her figure. 

The outfit at the Elton John party was great too! I loved how the contrast in make up at the two different events. And I absolutely love the short hair when it's down. I just wished that she did something slightly different with her hair at VF. No complaints though.

2 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

Yess!! she was stunning. Glad she went. Still surprised she waited so long to attend such Oscar parties for the first time. Can't wait to see her in Shanghai. Maybe she will get some work there too. I hope her agency brings her Vogue China or Japan. If the fans voted her to attend the opening it shows how popular she is in Asia. Maybe it helps her to get more work there.

Who else from VS will be going to Shanghai? Alessandra I think I remember reading, anyone else?

I like some of the morphs w/ Adriana, but never such a huge fan with the Adriana/Megan morphs. I think Megan was gorgeous in her plastic surgery prime (I don't say that as an insult, just think she's a great example of how a decent amount of plastic surgery works wonders, and then there is going too far) but the morphs usually thin down Adriana's cheeks, and personally-- her cheeks/bone structure surrounding them are some of my favorite features for her.

Wasn't that the case with marco too? Or am I totally wrong? I remember something about her unfollowing him and then again.. or I just mess up this right now. 

It's indeed more right now because she unfollowed everyone that has to do with him. it's a matter of time before he unfollows everyone and she deletes stuff from her instagram.