Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Lol you guys being way too critical..Every outfit is special and yeah after 20 years you can't really expect from the same VS people to create for every girl every year something amazing, that's just unrealistic. She got 2 wings this year, 3 fb's, 5 openings, opening segment every year what more do you want?! She's trying her best to look great but it's never good for you. Every year it's either her make up, body, tan or outfits..Calm down and enjoy the show. Adriana seems to be happy so we should be as well :thumbs_up:

3 hours ago, Isabell said:

Lol you guys being way too critical..Every outfit is special and yeah after 20 years you can't really expect from the same VS people to create for every girl every year something amazing, that's just unrealistic. She got 2 wings this year, 3 fb's, 5 openings, opening segment every year what more do you want?! She's trying her best to look great but it's never good for you. Every year it's either her make up, body, tan or outfits..Calm down and enjoy the show. Adriana seems to be happy so we should be as well :thumbs_up:

Amen to that.

2 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

I'm not American so I have never heard of this show, why you say pray for her @Iriana? Do you have any more infos on the precise date, since I checked the show website and there's nothing about her?

Wendy is known for being messy and getting the word from the horse's mouth (her guest) if there are any rumors circulating at the time of the interview, but since Adriana is very private there's nothing that Wendy can get at. She may question her about old rumors about not liking Kendall Jenner or her love life.

No reason to pray lol Adriana will be fine on Wendy's show, IF she's going to be on it. 

I'm actually excited for this possibility because it won't be one of those redundant interviews (asking about how she stays fit, what's her key to looking young etc...) 

@Miz_B Thank you for explaining it to me, now I understand that hashtag. And I agree with you, Adriana has survived on a mean and merciless work environment as the fashion industry for 20 years, she won't have a problem with an annoying interviewer. Maybe we will get some more shady gems like the one about Bieber :no2:

@duhampi Colbert criticized Trump on this show for months now, so they think Adriana being there means she doesn't support him (wich btw is obvious since he made countless racist comments about South Americans and sending away all non US citizens from America, so she can't support him).

1 hour ago, duhampi said:

WTF is wrong with Trump supporters, they are talking shit about Adri only because she appeared 30 seconds on Colbert's show :/

I hope Wendy's show not based on politics, shes got enough shit for today.

No worries. Wendy's show is mostly about the entertainment industry/gossip. I haven't seen her touch on politics like that. 

3 hours ago, duhampi said:

WTF is wrong with Trump supporters, they are talking shit about Adri only because she appeared 30 seconds on Colbert's show :/

I hope Wendy's show not based on politics, shes got enough shit for today.

That was an answer in itself

But don't worry about those devil people lol. They are ignorant and uneducated. Adriana does not need their support