Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I agree. Why is everyone complaining about her body? Y'all think that's muscular?? Lol. Those noodle arms and legs. She's just really toned. Nothing wrong with that. And for the record Adriana did have a a decent waist before 2003. After I have no idea what happened. Just look at her on the 2002 show. She looked great. All the models have flaws with their bodies. None are perfect but maybe Candice lol. Taylor doesn't have the best waistline and looks like she has a wide set vagina. Something awkward about her lower torso. Skriver is just super skinny nothing spectacular. She does look good though. Good proportions. Sampaio is squared as hell waist. Aldridge is meh. Romee needs to gain 10 pounds. She would look great. Stella....looks terrible in the bodysuit..she's all bone. Ale has always had a waist but her body is so disproportionate and flat ass. She also has terrible bony legs and man feet. Jasmine looks good but the best bods are Candice, Lais, and Elsa. Not every model can have a waist to hip ratio like those 3. Its different genetics people. This post is not meant to be taken seriously. So no one come after me haha.

2 hours ago, Ladana said:

Actually I do like muscular and athletic women. What kind of generalisation was that?

I do think there are some men who like women who take care of their body and get muscle but I don't think Adriana herself ever attracted those kind of men, because thats not what they are used to her body looking like. I saw alot of men say she is better softer and they miss the young adriana (from like 2010-2013) because she didn't get so muscly and I understand completely, I just feel like at a lingerie show, its gonna be weird and she should be covered up more

7 hours ago, Bakusaiga66 said:

I agree. Why is everyone complaining about her body? Y'all think that's muscular?? Lol. Those noodle arms and legs. She's just really toned. Nothing wrong with that. And for the record Adriana did have a a decent waist before 2003. After I have no idea what happened. Just look at her on the 2002 show. She looked great. All the models have flaws with their bodies. None are perfect but maybe Candice lol. Taylor doesn't have the best waistline and looks like she has a wide set vagina. Something awkward about her lower torso. Skriver is just super skinny nothing spectacular. She does look good though. Good proportions. Sampaio is squared as hell waist. Aldridge is meh. Romee needs to gain 10 pounds. She would look great. Stella....looks terrible in the bodysuit..she's all bone. Ale has always had a waist but her body is so disproportionate and flat ass. She also has terrible bony legs and man feet. Jasmine looks good but the best bods are Candice, Lais, and Elsa. Not every model can have a waist to hip ratio like those 3. Its different genetics people. This post is not meant to be taken seriously. So no one come after me haha.

She also had it in 2005 and 2008. What happened was those kids lol. And I don't mean it in a bad way to the kids, I respect her as a mom, i'm just saying people constantly look over the fact that her body didn't start becoming "problematic" (lol smh) until her children, esp after the second time. And I think when models like candice came is when the body shaming for her body got even more intense. Because VS was full of models who lack WHR before the, so it wasn't expected to have a good WHR. All of a sudden people expect adriana to be like that. Which I think is just petty and BS because those models don't have the genetics that give them a face like Adriana lol, and nobody bashed them for that

I complain about her body now because it doesn't have to be this way, she is making it this way. Its not about her genetics anymore, imo it looks like she is overworking herself and her body at the live stream was noo, and she lost weight in the face for sure which sucks. I don't get why she doesn't feel like she could look the way she did earlier in the year, she was fine. She waits until she has to walk a lingerie show to look like a MMA fighter :/

According to economy news VSX is the brand's top-selling line recently and Adri is obviously the best for them nowadays maybe this is her motivating factor since she is really into VS and she also keeps receiving a lot of praise from Ed for her gym addiction. So i can't see her quit

55 minutes ago, TKC said:

She also had it in 2005 and 2008. What happened was those kids lol. And I don't mean it in a bad way to the kids, I respect her as a mom, i'm just saying people constantly look over the fact that her body didn't start becoming "problematic" (lol smh) until her children, esp after the second time. And I think when models like candice came is when the body shaming for her body got even more intense. Because VS was full of models who lack WHR before the, so it wasn't expected to have a good WHR. All of a sudden people expect adriana to be like that. Which I think is just petty and BS because those models don't have the genetics that give them a face like Adriana lol, and nobody bashed them for that

I complain about her body now because it doesn't have to be this way, she is making it this way. Its not about her genetics anymore, imo it looks like she is overworking herself and her body at the live stream was noo, and she lost weight in the face for sure which sucks. I don't get why she doesn't feel like she could look the way she did earlier in the year, she was fine. She waits until she has to walk a lingerie show to look like a MMA fighter :/

Well I do agree that she needs to stop the strength training before she morphs into a man. All that is making her torso more boxy. Working out can be an addiction. She should just focus on cardio and staying slim. Oh and yes it seems she is over working herself.

14 hours ago, TKC said:

I do think there are some men who like women who take care of their body and get muscle but I don't think Adriana herself ever attracted those kind of men, because thats not what they are used to her body looking like. I saw alot of men say she is better softer and they miss the young adriana (from like 2010-2013) because she didn't get so muscly and I understand completely, I just feel like at a lingerie show, its gonna be weird and she should be covered up more

I guess whatever Adriana is doing is right because she is still the only model who can get so much attention for the show, everyone here knows A LOT of people tune in just for Adriana. Y'all are acting like she looks like the hulk, she doesn't. 

To whoever said Taylor looks like she has a wide set vagina: I love you! Will never not think of that when I see her, hehe!

Well it's a go time and I am very excited. Hopes she spend these next 3 days relaxing, getting skin hair and face pampered and tan like the other models instead of working out until showday like she did last year. That's why she look so tired and drained in addition to bad makeup. It is senseless. However her body looks now will not change in 3 days so she needs to rest.

1 hour ago, AdriDiva said:

To whoever said Taylor looks like she has a wide set vagina: I love you! Will never not think of that when I see her, hehe!

Well it's a go time and I am very excited. Hopes she spend these next 3 days relaxing, getting skin hair and face pampered and tan like the other models instead of working out until showday like she did last year. That's why she look so tired and drained in addition to bad makeup. It is senseless. However her body looks now will not change in 3 days so she needs to rest.

ew lol and how does somebody even look like they have that? 

Yes, I pray she relaxes. She deserves it and she NEEDS it. She doesn't need to be looking older and tired.

Good news is that she seems really excited today, so hopefully that happens when she walks this year and backstage. Unlike last year where she looked so unhappy and like she didn't want to be there

Yes she does look happy! Good sign! These last few years she doesn't have many backstage makeup hair pictures and the few there were of her she look mad like it is a chore to be there which make me sad when you look back at all the fun she looked to be having backstage during the old era when they wore the red robes.

Last year many got the feeling that she was distant from new angels. All this year she has been seen with many like Stella, Elsa, Jojo, Martha, few times with Sara and she and Lais are good friends so maybe she more comfortable now with them and that will create good photos too.

1 hour ago, AdriDiva said:

Yes she does look happy! Good sign! These last few years she doesn't have many backstage makeup hair pictures and the few there were of her she look mad like it is a chore to be there which make me sad when you look back at all the fun she looked to be having backstage during the old era when they wore the red robes.

Last year many got the feeling that she was distant from new angels. All this year she has been seen with many like Stella, Elsa, Jojo, Martha, few times with Sara and she and Lais are good friends so maybe she more comfortable now with them and that will create good photos too.

I was thinking the exact same thing. I think the change VS was making kinda made her feel some kind of way.

But today it seems like she is adjusted to that. She is hanging with the new angels even more than ale lol. Also, I think the social media models being brought in also impacted her and now she doesn't mind them neither.

I think she went from being like most of VS fans, hating the change that was happening, to being like the users in the VS thread lol, embracing the change and the models/angels that come with more.

Its so great to see her so excited and happy again, even despite the change.

I think Adriana gets and kinda like the social media concept more now too. (she posts alot now and takes better selfies and videos) . I think she is finally accepting the changes being made to the industry right now.

1 hour ago, duhampi said:

VS events aren't newsworthy anymore i guess, all websites used models' IG and snap pic/vids not the proffessional photos and all articles are about the models (not brand based).

Fortunatelly, French press is so enthusiastic about the show.

Lol this show gonna be pulled off air soon.

...... And Elsa is the one thats still opening? lol

On 24.11.2016 at 5:37 AM, duhampi said:

@TKC She's been working so hard for the show, i wish she won't ruin her moment with looking like not eager to be there or calling herself 'granny angel' with the high neck pajama under her pink silky robe or going with messy hair to after party.

Did she really say that about herself? :/

On 25.11.2016 at 0:17 PM, Bakusaiga66 said:

Taylor doesn't have the best waistline and looks like she has a wide set vagina.

WTF, what do you mean by that? :rofl:

46 minutes ago, TKC said:

Lol this show gonna be pulled off air soon.

...... And Elsa is the one thats still opening? lol

I'm not against their new angel strategy including giving one of them the opportunity of opening the show in Paris, otherwise they will never get recognition. But the fact that it clearly not work out the way they want it to and that's why they had Bella, Gigi and Kendall trio for the show.

1 hour ago, duhampi said:

I'm not against their new angel strategy including giving one of them the opportunity of opening the show in Paris, otherwise they will never get recognition. But the fact that it clearly not work out the way they want it to and that's why they had Bella, Gigi and Kendall trio for the show.

Yeah, I get they need to move on and push others but... its not working. At this point, it looks like they should re-consider and use their resources (adriana, alessandra, other older angels people care about more) to atleast get back on top.

Putting a new angel out there as the opener on top of also letting the other new angels do big things too is not going to fix anything. Its going to make it worse. They need to fix it while they can. They can, they just refuse. So.... But having a NA open is a mistake I think. Esp if its elsa. I think out of all, it should have been taylor or even sara or jojo.

I know people don't like their walks (jojo and taylor) but damn atleast they are more popular.

Taylor would be perfect choice out of all new angels for opening but she has no strong presence on the runway comparing to Elsa as you mentioned.

@TKC TBH only Ale would be the only unfair choice unless this will be her last show. She didn't do anything for the brand during the year while others had no time to work out of the VS due to their busy schedule. 

Adriana is my first choice but i prefer one of the new angel over Ale and Lily.