Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

She posted a very beautiful picture of herself with sienna, val and marko but deleted. :sad: she looked so beautiful. But I think too many people were talking shit about marko.

1. because physically she was out of his league

2. Their divorce and the rumors surrounding it. And these are HER fans

Yeah... people aren't going to leave nice comments lol. So sad because she looks so beautiful

25 minutes ago, TKC said:

2. Their divorce and the rumors surrounding it. And these are HER fans

I think this is the only reason but i can't blame any of her fan for not showing love to Marko after all those annoying rumors. + Marko's always been an antipathetic person even in his prime, almost every month i read ugly news about him esp from his own country. He is again in trouble with his associate related his business in Serbia. True or not,those kind of rumors affect people's opinions about him.

Anyways,it is a very speacial day today for all the family, Adriana shouldn't delete the pic and should learn to deal with rutless and idot followers. It is always going to happen.

1 hour ago, duhampi said:

I think this is the only reason but i can't blame any of her fan for not showing love to Marko after all those annoying rumors. + Marko's always been an antipathetic person even in his prime, almost every month i read ugly news about him esp from his own country. He is again in trouble with his associate related his business in Serbia. True or not,those kind of rumors affect people's opinions about him.

Anyways,it is a very speacial day today for all the family, Adriana shouldn't delete the pic and should learn to deal with rutless and idot followers. It is always going to happen.

Some people were calling him ugly lol thats why I mentioned the first reason. And yeah you also can't blame her fans for not liking him. They don't know much about him anyway

Of course it's a lie. She was in Boston last weekend, she followed the Patriots and a Edelman's teammate in Instagram two days ago. So I would bet that this is a lie, to 99,9% is lie. But neither can we be surprised because being her relationship with Edelman so discreet, many media doens't know that Adriana have couple. And it's good for her with their relationship low profile, but this will happen, gossips media that will be linked her to any single man with which have recently seen, if only working like Ryan's case. And Adriana is especially popular in that sense, many people "dreams" that she has a relationship with someone as beautiful as her, so for what they want the media (impact), gossips that involved Adriana are quite useful.

I wish her agents refuse all these gossips, they are still in time to do so. Adriana is one of the most popular and successful models in the world for more than a decade, she doesn't need this to be talking about she. I like Ryan, I find attractive and a good guy, and as far as can be expected, Ryan is a respected man by the general opinion, they (media) could have invented another gossip worse... you know what I mean. But anyway, these isn't a good publicity for Adriana that people talking about her by men with which the media relate more than her work. Many people believe everything they read in the media and that of course is not the fault of Adriana, but in the sexist society still we live in, it doesn't make him a good reputation in the last two months beech related with so many men (Khedira, Scott Eastwood, Edelman and now Ryan). And of all these, only Julian's rumor proved to be true, and not only that, but it was shown to gossip with Khedira and Scott was false. And you know, if a woman linked to several men, is because it's an cheap girl, if a man is with several women, he's a hero. As I said, Adriana can't control what the press writes about her, but she can disprove what they say and IMO, she should be do.

4 hours ago, EmmaParis said:

Of course it's a lie. She was in Boston last weekend, she followed the Patriots and a Edelman's teammate in Instagram two days ago. So I would bet that this is a lie, to 99,9% is lie. But neither can we be surprised because being her relationship with Edelman so discreet, many media doens't know that Adriana have couple. And it's good for her with their relationship low profile, but this will happen, gossips media that will be linked her to any single man with which have recently seen, if only working like Ryan's case. And Adriana is especially popular in that sense, many people "dreams" that she has a relationship with someone as beautiful as her, so for what they want the media (impact), gossips that involved Adriana are quite useful.

I wish her agents refuse all these gossips, they are still in time to do so. Adriana is one of the most popular and successful models in the world for more than a decade, she doesn't need this to be talking about she. I like Ryan, I find attractive and a good guy, and as far as can be expected, Ryan is a respected man by the general opinion, they (media) could have invented another gossip worse... you know what I mean. But anyway, these isn't a good publicity for Adriana that people talking about her by men with which the media relate more than her work. Many people believe everything they read in the media and that of course is not the fault of Adriana, but in the sexist society still we live in, it doesn't make him a good reputation in the last two months beech related with so many men (Khedira, Scott Eastwood, Edelman and now Ryan). And of all these, only Julian's rumor proved to be true, and not only that, but it was shown to gossip with Khedira and Scott was false. And you know, if a woman linked to several men, is because it's an cheap girl, if a man is with several women, he's a hero. As I said, Adriana can't control what the press writes about her, but she can disprove what they say and IMO, she should be do.

Her team had denied the other rumors too though lol. The scott rumor was confronted and others

People forget about these "links" as long as the celebs aren't seen with each other actually dating. Since these ryan rumors aren't true, people won't remember or dwelll on it.

14 minutes ago, TKC said:

Her team had denied the other rumors too though lol. The scott rumor was confronted and others

People forget about these "links" as long as the celebs aren't seen with each other actually dating. Since these ryan rumors aren't true, people won't remember or dwelll on it.

Usually this on screen and off screen mogul just does the summer time bearding

. Maybe, because this year he didn’t really get the attention he wanted, he is trying for someone for awards season. He doesn’t usually reach so high on the list to find a beard so this should be interesting.

4 hours ago, elenaitalia said:

All jokes aside Is Ryan really gay though ? He has been my celebrity crush for a long time 

I have 2 fan pictures with him 

And I have always weirdly wanted him with Adriana because they both have awesome personalities and would look good together

To scared to click that link 

Very-Nervous-GIF.gif

Not even joking,  but ever since Adriana's husband cheated on her I no longer trust men fully. Like I didn't think someone in this lifetime would actually ever be that stupid enough to screw around on her of all people. 

53 minutes ago, DolceGabbanaLove5 said:

The media seems to be obsessed with Adriana's (and any other celebrity) love life. It's kind of weird. lol

Yup she's the new Rihanna  lol 

^Marko had known player ways before he got with Adriana.

Men like Marko don't change their act just because they're dating one of the most desired women in the world. They may settle down but will eventually get bored and find a new thrill (woman) to seek.