Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

21 minutes ago, SaBrIaNa said:

Lol, you guys act like she really cares what you think. I don't agree with her smoking, but it's obviously not our right to say anything to her. Give her a break. 

Exactly :smile: 

18 minutes ago, jamiya said:

No, just talked about her being sexy. Her career phases. They asked about VS and she said she does the most public relations for them. Like store openings and interviews, she said she stopped that last year but this year she is starting back to do those things for them and shot for a new commercial.

7 minutes ago, TKC said:

No, just talked about her being sexy. Her career phases. They asked about VS and she said she does the most public relations for them. Like store openings and interviews, she said she stopped that last year but this year she is starting back to do those things for them and shot for a new commercial.

Thank you!

9 minutes ago, mjmarija said:

Fantasy bra, maybe!? That would be amazing. :D

12 minutes ago, TKC said:

I feel like VS related too

All VS works usually planned before. Someone posted her pics on Twitter, having lunch/dinner at a restaurant with her 'other agent'  and two men while she was in NY

24 minutes ago, duhampi said:

All VS works usually planned before. Someone posted her pics on Twitter, having lunch/dinner at a restaurant with her 'other agent'  and two men while she was in NY

Fantasy bras are always a surprise for the model. And she followed ed oddly. I feel like she was with him one of those days. Ironically we just didn't see them together.

If its for VS most probably for Fantasy Bra because every photographer + makeup artists of them were working on different works at that time also she went NY right after a long fun night, she usually sleeps well if she has a photoshoot a day after, i mean it wouldn't be photoshoot or commercial.

She had dinner with a photographer in NY and i found this pic on his Facebook, i guess this was taken at the milk studios in april, he is definetely not working for VS.

Maybe another unreleased secret project.

bellazon.jpg

3 hours ago, duhampi said:

do you have the pics of her at the restaurant??can you post it?  it would be incredible if she gets the fantasy bra.

maybe it had something to do with acting/movies???

lol, i wanna see her works right now and not another secret project. can't wait.

45 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

do you have the pics of her at the restaurant??can you post it?  it would be incredible if she gets the fantasy bra.

maybe it had something to do with acting/movies???

lol, i wanna see her works right now and not another secret project. can't wait.

Unfortunately, she blocked me disturbed by my questions but i also feel like it would be a movie project. 

3 hours ago, duhampi said:

If its for VS most probably for Fantasy Bra because every photographer + makeup artists of them were working on different works at that time also she went NY right after a long fun night, she usually sleeps well if she has a photoshoot a day after, i mean it wouldn't be photoshoot or commercial.

She had dinner with a photographer in NY and i found this pic on his Facebook, i guess this was taken at the milk studios in april, he is definetely not working for VS.

Maybe another unreleased secret project.

bellazon.jpg

I think this shoot for maybelline look similar 32AF8D7800000578-3516845-image-m-14_1459.jpg

if she has a bit of acting talent, what kind of movies do you see her? expext in a tarantino movie lol. maybe a badass bond girl?

there are many models trying to be actress and taking acting classes, sara, shanina, chanel or nadine leopold for exp.

Do you think she should start with small roles like irina or something??

rosie huntington played in Transformers 3 and Mad Max fury road.

Irina and Barbara Palvin had very very short parts in Hercules.

Alessandra plays in TMNT 2, no idea what kind of role.

Cara Delevigne is focusing on movies, Paper Towns and later in Suicide Squad.

joe works now for unanimousboxing in chicago: