Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

5 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

Often? Really? But they still living at the same house?

She's really loved by turkish fans ♡

I don't know I think Marko has another house in Miami but he is often at indian creek house w Adri and girls where they lived together  

16 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

I like that she wasn't smiling that much, she looks more firced!! 

And Adriana NEVER stopped to smokes...I think she's brave bc she saw the paps catch her smoking

Nah, she looked a bit miserable. Thats never too good of a look on anyone. She managed to still be beautiful because she has such a nice face. She still looked flawless. Just bothered and not the adriana people like to see usually . BUT she was probably tired. She had a loongg day yesterday and she came in from NY, more work.

I hope she got more rest that night

No, she said she did stop after she had valentina. Its on video. She didn't even like that picture of her for the VS sexy book they showed with a cigarette in her hand, she was embarrassed by it because she was smoking. Thats when she said she didn't anymore.  And we really didn't see her smoking after that. Until her divorce.

I feel like she does because of her seemingly body image issues, she is too hard on herself and she is busy these days, she knows she doesn't have time to work out like she does as much and thats why I think she turns to them.We only see her do it when she is busy and traveling alot. Smoking is given to models to control weight. I just wish she'd know that its ok and people like adriana fuller actually. At one time she did look pregnant yes, and I don't think she was smoking then neither lol, but there are times like 2011 and 2007 and most of 2014, where her body was average and she looked fine.

She is too hard on herself and that isn't good because she is getting older. By smoking and even losing so much weight, she can make herself look older than doesn't have to. And being in her mid 30s now, its not the time for that tbh

are you sure was valentina born by then?

And she did have two pregnancies. he had to have stop at one point during those. So you can't say she never stopped. And I don't see her smoking when her children were babies, so when she said she wasn't smoking at that time I believe her.

Plus, when adriana gained all that weight and people thought she was pregnant, that wouldn't have happened if she was smoking.

People binge things and she probably binges it.

Bu she should def stop, either way. Its not good for her. And she is capable of stopping. And I don't care if she does it, to control weight or whatever, she is not that big at all these days.

5 minutes ago, duhampi said:

Its a scientifically proven fact, some addictions help individuals to cope with stress + quitting smoking creates another stress factors = She can't handle that much stress (Let her smoke)

*Let her catch lung cancer.

*Let her kids be effected by this one way or another,

*let her start aging terribly even though her career is based on looks.

The negatives outweigh positives on this one.There are alot of ways to handle stress better.

32 minutes ago, TKC said:

*Let her catch lung cancer.

*Let her kids be effected by this one way or another,

*let her start aging terribly even though her career is based on looks.

The negatives outweigh positives on this one.There are alot of ways to handle stress better.

I know negative effects of smoking but stress is the worst enemy of human body yes even worst than smoking, drinking and drug addiction. (you can find thousands academic research about this issue via Jstor)

And she's had hard times, divorce, break up and also she is getting older, has no other skills on her hands, not started any business yet. Probably concerning about her future in this industry. Its so obvious she is under stress thats why she started smoking again. + I dont think she smokes while kids around.

Its not recommended to quit strong addictions while suffering with stress. Im sure she will quit when she is ready psychologically, she also knows she should quit as much as we do.

Easy to say hard to do.

42 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Tkc, embarrassed by a photo of her smoking? C'mon!!

She's a famous person, sometimes she just say things to give a god advances.. I don't trust everything she says at all!!! 

Why are you talking to me, like I am lying to you.

Go watch the live stream she did in 2010 she did with russel james. They showed that photo and she put her hand over the cigarette, and said she didnt anymore. Adriana used to smoke backstage during video interviews,in like 2005 that caught her smoking and she was smiling,Even during the world cup, she obviously had no problem being seen doing.  the reaction was no the same from those times through those live streams and that pic of adriana with the cig is extremely popular..  and that live stream was after those balcony pics still because it was after she died her hair back.

I still think she stops sometimes because have you seen around a regular smoker? Even the celebs who do. They have smokers teeth and lips. Look at rihanna, she is another smoker, look at her teeth now. Adriana doesn't have teeth like that and her lips aren't dark at all naturally.

It doesn't even matter because she obviously does now. And she needs to stop, no matter what