Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

10 minutes ago, ericseol said:

her father abodoned her when she was 6 months . marko cheated all throught relationship but adriana did too

Do you know with who she cheated?

Wtf man that is messed up....why did those two have kids??

3 minutes ago, wickedgame said:

why did those two have kids??

Because they wanted to have them. And by the look of things they are great parents to their kids.

Just because they weren't good spouses to each other, doesn't mean that them having kids is a bad thing.

4 minutes ago, wickedgame said:

Do you know with who she cheated?

Wtf man that is messed up....why did those two have kids??

because only ONE person was cheating in the relationship. Adriana didn't cheat on marko. Adriana was the one to file for divorce and marko told the media he still didn't want one. That user is an old troll that got kicked out of here who has lied on adriana before lol.

12 minutes ago, Schemer said:

"Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, fool me...thrice?"

Just walk away Adri, just walk away. There is no light at the end of the tunnel with this guy.

Like what would it take for this to get through to her.. yikes lol

She was entirely too upset too upset to go through this mess a third time

2 minutes ago, Miz_B said:

Side note: I am fucking dead at VS using that panda song in the behind the scenes video that Adriana posted on IG. That is my favorite workout song at the moment. 

Was it VS? lol Its not on the account (that she tagged)

13 minutes ago, TKC said:

Was it VS? lol Its not on the account (that she tagged)

Oh... I'm not sure. I thought it was. But if she did that herself (kinda doubting it) that's awesome. She just earned points that she lost from this whole Joe debacle. 

1 hour ago, *Luna* said:

f het yI'mou think scan'the deservisn'tes all the shit he could do to her? I'll admit that it's weird, the following/unfollowing him but to say she deserves all the shot he can do to her? Little intense if you ask me :/ I hope that whatever she is going through that it will work out fine and that she'll feel better soon. 

Don't came here to question if I'm a fan... And of course she will deserve, this isn't a health situation  and she knows it!

Tkc in my opinion he is, I can't see a good vibe from him 

She trolling. I didn't think she was one like sophia was saying but I think there is a reason beyond whats going on with them of why she is doing this. And I think she or maybe her team(who do lurk on here) is telling us to stay out of her business tbh

And I ain't gotta problem doing that now for obvious reasons lol. As long as adriana also do her part in not exposing that side of her life so much and deals with her relationship like she used to, like before social media existed. For her own sake actually.

7 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

Don't came here to question if I'm a fan... And of course she will deserve, this isn't a health situation  and she knows it!

Tkc in my opinion he is, I can't see a good vibe from him 

Maybe she doesn't realize it? I don't know, but I find it very weird to say that as a fan... But this whole topic has gotten pretty weird lately so 

Maybe she followed him just to send to him a DM : "Please, delect my photos from your ig, bye" and now unff again hahah...

"Doesn't realize" Luna? I will just stop to talk about it... I just want her to be happy with an amazing man and think he's not

19 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Maybe she followed him just to send to him a DM : "Please, delect my photos from your ig, bye" and now unff again hahah...

"Doesn't realize" Luna? I will just stop to talk about it... I just want her to be happy with an amazing man and think he's not

Yes, maybe she really doesn't realize it. Have you ever heard the saying "love makes blind"? And you don't need to follow someone to send a direct message, so I don't think that's the reason why she followed/unfollowed him.