Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

10 minutes ago, TKC said:

agree adriana's networth is wayy higher

Nah I highly doubt that. He has allegedly become a very successful businessman away from basketball life.

But this is not a competition. Important is that they are both good parents.

If we talk about money,then Marko is definitely richer then Adriana.His networth is more then 160 m $.

I think that problem with Joe was that he didn't know how to deal with her fame,press,fans,all those comments and whole celebrity world.I can see him reading all those ugly comments about him and their relationship and thinks that were hiss head when he was reading it.He's not rich or celebrity,and he don't know how to deal with all that.He was probably reading all those comments and talk to her,like "people say this about me,about us...."It was too big presure on both of them.

Marko was popular before Adriana,at least in Serbia,and he played in NBA so was used to comments and those stuff,same like all of her other boyfriends.

To be honest i never liked Joe,from the first time i saw him and his stupid tribal tattoos.

Disagree Amna, 

7 minutes ago, amna said:

If we talk about money,then Marko is definitely richer then Adriana.His networth is more then 160 m $.

I think that problem with Joe was that he didn't know how to deal with her fame,press,fans,all those comments and whole celebrity world.I can see him reading all those ugly comments about him and their relationship and thinks that were hiss head when he was reading it.He's not rich or celebrity,and he don't know how to deal with all that.He was probably reading all those comments and talk to her,like "people say this about me,about us...."It was too big presure on both of them.

Marko was popular before Adriana,at least in Serbia,and he played in NBA so was used to comments and those stuff,same like all of her other boyfriends.

To be honest i never liked Joe,from the first time i saw him and his stupid tribal tattoos.

Disagree, I don't this was the problem at all, I don't think he read the comments, at his ig before this the comments were good .. and if he were afraid of fame (he wasn't) why posted so many photos of Adriana???? And that fakes texts...This guy is fake in my opinion and yes he has awful tattoos.

I just want her to change her gym, her circle but I think this is impossible :/

30 minutes ago, ericseol said:

She got 100 m divorce settlement+ lifetime alimony

Bullshit. I don't know what the divorce settlement was but I sure as hell know she did not get that much from the settlement nor did she get lifetime alimony.  

6 minutes ago, Miz_B said:

Bullshit. I don't know what the divorce settlement was but I sure as hell know she did not get that much from the settlement nor did she get lifetime alimony.  

As much as i know they didn't have prenuptial agreements so they split all their money in 2 halfs,so she got more then 100 m $.But i didn't heard anything about lifetime alimony.

10 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Disagree Amna, 

Disagree, I don't this was the problem at all, I don't think he read the comments, at his ig before this the comments were good .. and if he were afraid of fame (he wasn't) why posted so many photos of Adriana???? And that fakes texts...This guy is fake in my opinion and yes he has awful tattoos.

I just want her to change her gym, her circle but I think this is impossible :/

She is damn crazy if she goes back to him again.Especially bc of all this drama she created on instagram.

He just isn't right guy for her.Maybe it's best for her to take a break from dating and focus more on work.And she definitely need to stop going to gym so often.

12 minutes ago, amna said:

As much as i know they didn't have prenuptial agreements so they split all their money in 2 halfs,so she got more then 100 m $.But i didn't heard anything about lifetime alimony.

If this is the case the most she would have gotten from Marko is $70 million. And if she had to give half of her money as you say, then she would have only gotten at most $35 million from him. No where near $100 million. But again, I don't think she got this much given the length of their marriage and how much of a business man Marko is. He probably proposed a number to her and she took it seeing that she isn't hurting for money. Or else their divorce would have been dragged out much longer. 

10 minutes ago, Miz_B said:

If this is the case the most she would have gotten from Marko is $70 million. And if she had to give half of her money as you say, then she would have only gotten at most $35 million from him. No where near $100 million. But again, I don't think she got this much given the length of their marriage and how much of a business man Marko is. He probably proposed a number to her and she took it seeing that she isn't hurting for money. Or else their divorce would have been dragged out much longer. 

If his net worth is 160 m and her is 50,then they have 210 together,and each on of them would get 105 m.That is how it works.

She would not give him anything.She would be in+

She would stay with her 50 m + 55 m from him =105 m.

20 minutes ago, amna said:

She is damn crazy if she goes back to him again.Especially bc of all this drama she created on instagram.

He just isn't right guy for her.Maybe it's best for her to take a break from dating and focus more on work.And she definitely need to stop going to gym so often.

Let's not speak too early, she did it before! Watching Adriana's life is like Déjà vu.

5 minutes ago, amna said:

If his net worth is 160 m and her is 50,then they have 210 together,and each on of them would get 105 m.That is how it works.

Not necessarily true, different laws for different states, if a prenupt isn't signed. Not every state operates like California. 

5 minutes ago, ericseol said:

they got divorce in ny

No duh. What she stated is known to only happen in California if there isn't a prenupt, hence why I said not every state operates like California. And for you, posting a link to a tabloid site isn't a credible source. Their divorce settlement is sealed so no one knows what they got except for them, the lawyers, and judge. Whatever the tabloid site is saying, I'm sure it's nothing credible. 

Even if she was able get half, would she actually try to get half of his assets? She makes her own money and apparently Marko cares about the children so she might not feel like she is entitled to getting half of his money.

According to Google Translate, the article states that the divorce proceedings will be under the laws of State of Wyoming.

9 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Even if she was able get half, would she actually try to get half of his assets? She makes her own money and apparently Marko cares about the children so she might not feel like she is entitled to getting half of his money.

According to Google Translate, the article states that the divorce proceedings will be under the laws of State of Wyoming.

they married there

^ Yes, that is mentioned in the article.

Wyoming is referred to as an "equitable distribution" state. When the parties are unable to reach a settlement, the District Court will take the following approach to dividing the assets; First, it will go through a discovery process to classify which property and debt is to be considered marital. Next, it will assign a monetary value on the marital property and debt. Last, it will distribute the marital assets between the two parties in an equitable fashion. Equitable does not mean equal, but rather what is deemed by the District Court to be fair.

http://www.divorcesupport.com/divorce/Wyoming-Property-Division-Factors-808.html

So even if Marko is worth 160 million, it doesn’t mean that all of it would be considered marital. He made some of his money before he got married. Thus, Adriana would not be entitled to getting part of that money.

Equitable does not mean equal is pretty significant i.e. it wouldn’t necessary be deemed fair that she’d get 50% of the money he made during the time they were married unless she could prove that she put her own career on hold so that Marko could concentrate on his businesses.

Anyways, it’s all a moot point because they have decided to settle things out of court.