Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

wow. oh yeah she is mad but its understandable because it is VERY wrong, its insensitive.

People like that giovanni are is just a hater. This is a sad issue, and a serious issue and its sickening others can't treat it as such.

Thats what you do. Block because of serious issues

1 hour ago, TKC said:

And its not even just adriana who these turkish people comments are invading models like Joan smalls getting it too.

This shouldn't be nearly as controversial as it is.

Those type of people are extremely annoying. It's flooding over into the NYTimes Facebook as well as other news outlet pages. Adriana shouldn't let this upset her. I'll tell you one thing, she is better than me. I would have clapped back. 

4 hours ago, Miz_B said:

Those type of people are extremely annoying. It's flooding over into the NYTimes Facebook as well as other news outlet pages. Adriana shouldn't let this upset her. I'll tell you one thing, she is better than me. I would have clapped back. 

probably too many of them. Atleast it def wasn't just her. And I bet she probably would have gotten shit if she didn't speak on anything. She did the right thing, I am sure she knows

I admire that she cares about social issues. I'm glad she didn't comment anything about what has been happening in Brazil though (we are in recession and there has been a lot of political conflicts) because the press is planning a coup against our president and they are manipulating all the infos, making it look like every problem in our country is because of Dilma Rousseff. It's a threat against our democracy.

Alessandra and Gisele both supported the protests against the government and they were very criticized by some people. That's why I am glad Adri didn't say anything, and that's probably because she is from Bahia, which is in North and it used to be a very poor place a few years ago, but with all the social politics by the government it has gotten so much better now. She probably realizes that.

I agree Giselle (#NãoVaiterGolpe).. but she didn't talk about Mariana too, didn't she?! And that was a really big tragedy in Brazil... and I know she voted in Lula and I think its good she's not talking about this crisis now

57 minutes ago, mjmarija said:

So Gigi and Karlie shoot for Versace... I was hoping Adriana would be in the campaign, especially since Donatella was so excited to have Adri back doing the show.... I hope she still gets some HF campaigns.

she doesn't need to be with them anyways. All people are going to do is bash that campaign, rightfully so lol. Atleast she already had a chance to have her own versace campaign before.

^ I think it would of been great for her to be in the campaign. I also wish the cast for the campaign was better, but oh well... People will only bash it because they hate Gigi, but I actually think she is a good model.

When did Adriana have her Versace campaign? I only remember her doing Versace Atelier show alone and that Riachuelo ad, and nothing else for the brand. And I don't really count that ad as a (real) Versace campaign... but she did look HOT in those pics. :D

I count it as that. Its better that than nothing at all. Its another notch on her belt to me.

I don't think she would have been good in that ad because kendall AND gigi are there. I don't care for gigi, I hate her walk and I don't care for how she looks outside of social media, she always looks so ordinary/sometimes even bad (in hf) next to adriana, i'm not even one of those people who thinks everybody doesn't look good next to adriana.

7 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Why post this??

Who adriana?

Maybe she is tired of people putting her against them. Esp after that quiz thing going on with VS. I think at that time adriana was just annoyed by the way gigi was acting not that she had anything against them

And I think its a good move because she was already getting called jealous and whatever because she is an older model and ones like gigi are young, and she isn't even one of those models speaking against them and complaining.

Put that with what the magazine said and Adriana looks like a mean bully. Regardless if some people think its true, I can bet you there are some people who would have believed that and labled her a mean person who is also bitter and jealous of their obvious success.

Plus, that last quote was actually a REAL quote from adriana, they just left out the part where she said she thought they did have character. But if somebody was to look at that and look up the direct quote the magazine included, it would have came up and that person would have a good reason to believe what the magazine said and think she was a snobby bitch.

I don't see how her posting that attract some of the responses that it did... She is clearing something up for once in her life and its a good thing to do because she is putting out there what kind of person she is not

9 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

I think she gave publicity to the magazine

I think she gave publicity to herself(not intentionally) .

You can't even see what magazine that came from, she didn't tag them or anything. We don't know what magazine that was.

15 minutes ago, foofur16 said:

So this rumour of being "mean" to KenGi bothered her more than the Bieber one? :/

I mean it's a good move for her to clear the air but I hope that this doesn't become more and more common. She's WAAY above this.

That wasn't a rumor lol. She actually did say those things about beiber.

She probably didn't care how people took it because she had to deal with the rumor of hooking up with with somebody she is 10 years older than for just one night.

If you are talking about the actual rumor(her hooking up with justin. A statement was released by her pr. 

She just did this one herself. And Adriana does consider herself a feminist. with the way she goes about stuff being "for the ladies" and all of that, it probably is more important to her that people don't pit her against other women. I think thats what its about. Adriana always hated that anyway when people would insult other women looks for her own. I don't think she likes women being put against each other. She def will be more bothered by it if she is serious about this feminist stuff.

Again, I don't see how anybody could be bothered by this. Have an open mind...

Lmao @ this magazines using that pic of Ale and Adriana. Portraying them as mean spirited, bitter and jealous of Kendal and Gigi :rofl: .  Also,  are people here actually serious about having a problem about Adriana calling this magazine out? :ninja:

You guys are forgetting two major things: Adriana and Gigi share a Maybelline contract and Adriana and Kendull share agents, so clearly both teams will want to make it seem like Dri is on board with the children of neopotism even if she really isn't. I doubt Adriana even posted it herself, when has she ever written something so well and with no spelling mistakes :rofl: 

This is a woman who has never taken the time to address rumors about her, why would she start doing it now? And with something so stupid out of all things?