Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I think impatient is the word. Desperate implies she can't get anyone but those two. She can and somebody will surely come her way if she was to wait it out more. Also, she is a forgiving person. It seems when you piss her off, you piss her off. But she doesn't hold grudges, despite having such a strong personality. And thats what it could be. Adriana ends up on verygood terms with people despite what they did to her in the past, her dad is another example of that. There are so many people who don't fuck with their dad after they do what he did to Adriana and her mom. So, she's capable of being cool with people again despite whatever happened. Remember when her and Joe were together, she was still on good terms with marko. So she could be impatient or it could be because she forgives people.

Anyways, sometimes it takes time for somebody to come along in general. And IMO Adriana has an intimidating beauty lol. It would take a guy with alot of confidence to build up the courage to get fresh with THE adriana lima, right away. Even if they didn't know who she was. There alot of people who see her in person and they think she is crazy attractive, and then she has confidence. Two very intimidating things.

If she is in a rush, and since she is religious, i'm sure she prays, and she should just pray on the right one coming. Love is something you shouldn't rush. And maybe she should also let that "type" she has go lol. That really tall and buff men, AKA athletic men. Perhaps she is getting some dogs because she is looking in the pound. Like you said, gym is great for her body but maybe the kind of dudes there aren't what SHE needs. It may just be the pound for her and if she keeps looking there, all she is going to get are some dogs

Edit: On second thought, I'm over Adriana's love life until she stops being "indecisive, impatient, desperate", whatever you wanna call it. Her decisions don't make any sense to me. But if she's happy with whatever the hell she's doing, then more power to her. 

48 minutes ago, mjmarija said:

^ I knew it... Every time she stops using social media it means she has a boyfriend. Oh, well... I hope she doesn't completely forget about it.

She does still have a team though. If she does unfortunately gets forgetful, which is, i'm just going to say it, its rude. Because what she really is dong is blowing her fans off, because her personal life obviously looks the way she wants it to. But anytime them dudes do anything stupid or whatever, she def turns to her fans. I think thats rude lol.

I am all for adriana being happy because I like to see her happy. Thats the adriana people want to see and when she is signle, though she is more fun and more interactive with her fans and working more,you can see she isn't as happy. And the adriana everybody fell in love with gets taken a way a bit. Thats why I don't like to complain too much about her dating because everybody likes to see that woman happy.

I just think she needs to work on treating her supporters the same way REGARDLESS of if she is lonely or not. Like she can always be iffy with social media, as long as she is like that when she doesn't have anybody to be with. But only doing that when she doesn't, thats not cool. Not asking her to always treat her supporters herself, just to be consistent with it.

Her team should do a wayyyy better job picking up that slack though. If adriana doesn't want to do it, somebody is going to have to do it, if she still wants to keep an active career esp with her getting older. This isn't the time to be half assed. All this material Adriana has, old AND new that they can use when adriana gets like that, and they just refuse to lol. Its honestly dumb lol.

Social media is unfortunately very important, they are asking models to sign their names with the amount of followers now. I have actually seen that. Its not an area to try to brush off now and with adriana having soo much material out there, she nor her team should find it difficult to try to keep up with it. Its easy as hell to keep the momentum going with Adriana's portfolio.

This is so ridiculous... I knew somenthing was going on but THIS????? Please, a woman divorced, 2 kids, 35 years old acting like this bc of a man?????? WTF (plus: a man like that) she just completely changes, like a teen... sorry but I don't know why she has to forget her fans or whatever.... Sorry but I'm very disappointed!!!!!

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

This is so ridiculous... I knew somenthing was going on but THIS????? Please, a woman divorced, 2 kids, 35 years old acting like this bc of a man?????? WTF (plus: a man like that) she just completely changes, like a teen... sorry but I don't know why she has to forget her fans or whatever.... Sorry but I'm very disappointed!!!!!

Her fans, her career, everything. If her team don't atleast FILL IN while she's doing whatever, it is going to result bad for her. They could post her old VS stuff on thursdays or fridays atleast because VS doesn't use her for print work anymore. Thats another thing younger models have advantage of over her, a largely followed brand post them wayy more often, keeping them out there, Adriana not having any recent print work, isn't getting that kind of PR neither. They truly can't afford to forget to continue to put her out there AS A MODEL themselves

Or maybe she just hass less free time on her hands? o.o She has a job, two kids, family, friends and a relationship, it's a lot to handle. If she's single it's one less thing taking her time and more time to post crap on social media :idk: 

20 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

I desagree Clauds...

She is taking pics for Joe hahahaha

lmao

But in all seriousness, like somebody, said, she was liking things earlier. And she was commenting on joe's stuff. She had time today.

Oh, I definitely know how all of you feel. You put all your efforts into supporting this woman and she shuns you like the bacteria-infested drivel you are. Makes you wanna stop caring, doesn't it? This is why I got employed by Alessandra Ambrosio instead.

2 hours ago, VampireHorde said:

Oh, I definitely know how all of you feel. You put all your efforts into supporting this woman and she shuns you like the bacteria-infested drivel you are. Makes you wanna stop caring, doesn't it? This is why I got employed by Alessandra Ambrosio instead.

Eh, I run something for both of these ladies and multiple people have told me about personal bad encounters with alessandra. Two of them being fans, one of them somebody who had to do her hair and makeup.

I won't lie Alessandra loves attention more given by people, she has admitted this, so she is going to be more supportive in that sense.

But she has also been unnecessarily mean to her fans, full aware they are her fans, in more regular settings. In addition to those who work with her. I'm talking Ana BB had to come over and "calm her down" kind of mean. Adriana was there too and her attitude to those same people were the exact opposite actually.

But I remember you and your story with Adriana too. I'd say they are even, at most.

Because tbh, I feel like their attitudes to people around them  influenced the difference in their success stories. Even if I am wrong on that, both of them have rubbed their fans the wrong way before.

22 hours ago, TKC said:

Eh, I run something for both of these ladies and multiple people have told me about personal bad encounters with alessandra. Two of them being fans, one of them somebody who had to do her hair and makeup.

I won't lie Alessandra loves attention more given by people, she has admitted this, so she is going to be more supportive in that sense.

But she has also been unnecessarily mean to her fans, full aware they are her fans, in more regular settings. In addition to those who work with her. I'm talking Ana BB had to come over and "calm her down" kind of mean. Adriana was there too and her attitude to those same people were the exact opposite actually.

But I remember you and your story with Adriana too. I'd say they are even, at most.

Because tbh, I feel like their attitudes to people around them  influenced the difference in their success stories. Even if I am wrong on that, both of them have rubbed their fans the wrong way before.

Been lurking this thread devotedly for about a week now and I made an account because I wanna know what she did that was so rude?

2 hours ago, timeslip. said:

Been lurking this thread devotedly for about a week now and I made an account because I wanna know what she did that was so rude?

Who alessandra? Three accounts:  With the makeup crew department, it was backstage for something. And Adriana, Ana, and Ale and various other models were there. The makeup artist was new on the job and Ale through a fit because the person was new and was assigned to her and said "I only want to work with people I know!" it had gotten to the point ana had to tell her to chill.

A fan contacted me and told me about meeting alessandra, at some event. It was a meet and greet kind of thing. And the fan ended up being in the same area before ale had to actually meet her, and they would end up looking at each other and alessandra would roll her eyes at the girl and make mean faces to her, that gave the fan the sense that she was I guess unwanted in Ale's proximity at the time. Though the girl did nothing to her. And when it was time for the actual meet and greet, the reason why the girl told me this because it tripped her out, Ale was nice lol and her behavior was nothing like before, when she had to meet the fan

If you meant what happened with adriana and the person above, the person used to work with a fan page about adriana.. So at a meet a greet when he came up and announced that, Adriana pretended that she didn't hear him. He repeated and she looked up and smiled/winked and told him thanks for coming. In contrast, the person moved on to an alessandra website instead and when he met her at a meet and great, alessandra was really happy and said she will go on there.

The other third alessandra interaction, by someone who wasn't really a fan they just knew who she was, and they saw alessandra with her daughter anja at the airport, and the person smiled at anja, and alessandra mean mugged the person when they smiled at anja (it was a female)

5 hours ago, TKC said:

Who alessandra? Three accounts:  With the makeup crew department, it was backstage for something. And Adriana, Ana, and Ale and various other models were there. The makeup artist was new on the job and Ale through a fit because the person was new and was assigned to her and said "I only want to work with people I know!" it had gotten to the point ana had to tell her to chill.

A fan contacted me and told me about meeting alessandra, at some event. It was a meet and greet kind of thing. And the fan ended up being in the same area before ale had to actually meet her, and they would end up looking at each other and alessandra would roll her eyes at the girl and make mean faces to her, that gave the fan the sense that she was I guess unwanted in Ale's proximity at the time. Though the girl did nothing to her. And when it was time for the actual meet and greet, the reason why the girl told me this because it tripped her out, Ale was nice lol and her behavior was nothing like before, when she had to meet the fan

If you meant what happened with adriana and the person above, the person used to work with a fan page about adriana.. So at a meet a greet when he came up and announced that, Adriana pretended that she didn't hear him. He repeated and she looked up and smiled/winked and told him thanks for coming. In contrast, the person moved on to an alessandra website instead and when he met her at a meet and great, alessandra was really happy and said she will go on there.

The other third alessandra interaction, by someone who wasn't really a fan they just knew who she was, and they saw alessandra with her daughter anja at the airport, and the person smiled at anja, and alessandra mean mugged the person when they smiled at anja (it was a female)

Oh wow Ale is kind of rude. I'd excuse the makeup artist thing because maybe she was on her period or something but the glaring at the fan then being nice to them is just weird...and as for Adriana maybe her mind was just elsewhere?