Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I mean she does look good on the runway. And people keep reposting her runway pics saying she looks good and they can't wait to see her. She will look good on tv.

Its just the way she looks on the afterparty bugs me. That makeup and think the hair and outfit finnally highlighted how hard she trained. And I hate that. And sometimes the comments do get annoying because adriana has to watch out. She can't make herself look like that and be there as long as she has. Just because adriana has been around for such a long time alone people use that to be critical but when she looking the part too....

Plus, adriana is the only model not allowed to age/look perfect.

She will age truly one day but we have seen how she has been looking all the way up to this day and that ain't it lol.

She recorded a JetBlue ticket agent disputing baggage cost that either her mom already paid or thought the cost was wrong

Edit: from the minute she recorded you couldn't tell if the agent was being rude or not. All you heard was him saying how much was owed per bag and another guy (probably her cousin) saying he bought three tickets

What?

Adriana was at the airport, she recorded a JetBlue agent at check-in, disputing baggage cost. She said he was being rude to her mom but the bit that she recorded of the situation doesn't support her claim of him being rude (not sticking up for the agent because he could've been rude to her mom before she started the recording). So people started calling her childish for uploading the video on IG and told her there were better ways to handle the situation. Since then she deleted it.

I think people are make big of a deal about it. too big because clearly she didn't record whatever he did.

Social media is one hell of a bitch I tell you.

And its still on facebook. she should probably take it off. its not that serious and people don't even know what happened....

I just find it incredibly dumb that people are saying she doesn't know the reason why the man was in a disrespectful mood, so she shouldn't be mad about that person being disrespectful to her mom

but they themselves don't know why SHE is angry about her mom being disrespected, besides the fact that her mom was disrespected LOL

I know I said people who comment on social media are ignorant but this.... Lol

But I see its the same people commenting over and over again they can unfollow with that shit. Like you pissed and clearly hate her now so why you still on her profile

• 3 weeks later...