Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

she still follows adriana LOL.

But adriana isn't too keen to following people unless she knows them.

Not gonna lie tho, kris clearly works miracles, Adriana hiring her would be greaatt for her lol. As long as she does it on the DL.

Which kris would never allow to happen. She'd be acting like Adriana was her daughter forreal.

Lmao so true. Kris would have it all over social media and call the paps to let them know of her biggest come up. I won't be surprised if we see a pic of them together. I feel like she will try her hardest for a photo op with Adriana.

or make her and kendall take a pic. esp with adriana being adriana and this being the VSFS. everybody knows it her show. Out of all models the best one to be seen next to is adriana

*first post*

Talking about social media, hasn't anybody wondered why Candice and Adriana don't follow each other on IG? Is it known that they're not friends (sorry if I'm late on this). Candice follows all VS models, top models, and supermodels except Adriana. Adriana doesn't follow any VS models except Doutzen, Adri doesn't even follow Ale considering she's known her for so many years. Candice and Adri hung out at the 2015 Met Ball and a couple of Ricardo Tisci's after parties. I've seen Candice tag Adriana before in the 2015 Met Ball bathroom pic, and they held hands at one of the VSFS along with pics of them acting cool and friendly together for VS promotional stuff only but they don't follow one another on IG. I find it weird, I think Candice sees Adriana as competition since she follows all of the fashion industry EXCEPT Adriana specifically and I think Adri doesn't follow Candice cause she simply doesn't care for her. I think their relationship is weird as coworkers/friends. Even the VS Swim Special of their segment, "Who's sexier, Adriana or Candice?" has VS blatantly putting them against each other as their biggest rival in VS and their chemistry was a bit off from the vibes I was getting even if they were trying to look friendly on screen. If anybody has any gossip or theories on this, spill the tea.

*first post*

Talking about social media, hasn't anybody wondered why Candice and Adriana don't follow each other on IG? Is it known that they're not friends (sorry if I'm late on this). Candice follows all VS models, top models, and supermodels except Adriana. Adriana doesn't follow any VS models except Doutzen, Adri doesn't even follow Ale considering she's known her for so many years. Candice and Adri hung out at the 2015 Met Ball and a couple of Ricardo Tisci's after parties. I've seen Candice tag Adriana before in the 2015 Met Ball bathroom pic, and they held hands at one of the VSFS along with pics of them acting cool and friendly together for VS promotional stuff only but they don't follow one another on IG. I find it weird, I think Candice sees Adriana as competition since she follows all of the fashion industry EXCEPT Adriana specifically and I think Adri doesn't follow Candice cause she simply doesn't care for her. I think their relationship is weird as coworkers/friends. Even the VS Swim Special of their segment, "Who's sexier, Adriana or Candice?" has VS blatantly putting them against each other as their biggest rival in VS and their chemistry was a bit off from the vibes I was getting even if they were trying to look friendly on screen. If anybody has any gossip or theories on this, spill the tea.

Candice use to follow Adriana. Adriana never followed her back, so I think she just decided to unfollow her.

I think they are cordial is all. Thats why they will take pics together and tag eachother in stuff.

Who knows why adriana hasn't followed her. She finally decided to follow lily. But it doesn't matter. Adriana is grown, I think its ok she isn't going to follow somebody just because she knows them lol

I don't know.. Adriana follows a few models (why Kate Upton?? well....). To me Adriana doesn't really loves this "fashion world" to be honest..she is like the only model that doesn't have a bff in the industry ( Alessandra has Ana Beatriz; Gisele has Fernanda Tavares ...) .. well she had Oluchi but I don't know whats happened with them...

And with Candice, in theory they have things in common, like Candice is crazy about Bahia ( Adriana is baiana) and Candice almost speaks portuguese better than Adriana kkkkkk but who knows, she just don't have friends models

Or maybe Adriana doesn't handle her own IG and her agency follows/unfollows people like they've always done? Not saying they are best friends, but IG doesn't mean much these days for celebrities because most of them don't even have full control of their social networks.

Or maybe Adriana doesn't handle her own IG and her agency follows/unfollows people like they've always done? Not saying they are best friends, but IG doesn't mean much these days for celebrities because most of them don't even have full control of their social networks.

Exactly! also who can assure that is really Adriana posting all that pics and stuff? That's is something i have very clear, don' t believe in social networks anymore. nope

I think she does have a good amount of control on her IG since I have seen that the good majority she follows are her real friends and family and doesn't really follow the fashion industry except a few. I would suspect that anything that's VS or modeling-related is directed by her personal assistant/management but I'm sure the personal, family, boxing, and inspirational quotes pictures are posted by her. I was just more weirded out by the fact that Candice follows all the models in the industry except Adriana so I thought there could've been a personal reason behind it.

Also did you see Adri's IG post about being thankful she has green eyes. I started getting pissed off at a good number of commenters because they were saying "no you don't, you have blue eyes." Some of them were even calling her stupid for not knowing she supposedly she has blue eyes. Seriously, her and her parents know very well what color eyes she has and then you want to say to the person "no you're wrong about yourself". Green eyes come in many shades, not just green like the leaves of a tree. People could get thrown off cause her eyes do look light blue but light green eyes could look blue depending on the lighting and the contrast between her light eyes and tan skin can make people think they look blue when they're not.

I think she does have a good amount of control on her IG since I have seen that the good majority she follows are her real friends and family and doesn't really follow the fashion industry except a few. I would suspect that anything that's VS or modeling-related is directed by her personal assistant/management but I'm sure the personal, family, boxing, and inspirational quotes pictures are posted by her. I was just more weirded out by the fact that Candice follows all the models in the industry except Adriana so I thought there could've been a personal reason behind it.

Candice used to follow Adriana, but I guess she unfollowed her when she realised that Adriana doesn't follow her anymore. And Adriana did follow Candice at one (short) point (I think it was last year that they were together at Adrianas house in Miami and her yacht with Doutzen as well)...and why she unfollowed her... who knows. Adriana mostly follows party/cake makers or boxing fighters, maybe Candices instagram was boring her.  :D ;)

They are not best friends for sure, they live in different cities and totally different lives, but they were for example hanging out together at the MET so I don't think that they are in a fight or something.

I don't think she posted that, I think it's another person who writes in capslock..

I'm sure her assistant or management wouldn't make it up though. Do you think the post is true saying she has green eyes or do you really think she has blue eyes? For sure they're a light shade of blue or green but I've seen light green eyes get passed off as blue eyes before.

Well more than likely this is adriana's last show. It is adriana's last show. We all know it/ I feel like a few people are gonna be there because of that (and yes I am aware they were there last year but still, this is even a better reason for them to be there)

I can def see them team lima shirts everywhere tho lol.

I do, I think adriana kids may even be there. I could be wrong. But those are her friends though.... I don't really understanding the complaining. Adriana would look like a damn loner if they weren't with her. We already established she doesn't have many real model friends. Its ok they support her and stuff and she is around people she actually enjoys. I feel like people forget that Adriana is grown and has this life she interacts with outside of modelling