Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Meet Isis Battaglia, top out as lookalike Adriana Lima

http://ego.globo.com/moda/noticia/2015/06/conheca-isis-bataglia-top-apontada-como-sosia-de-adriana-lima.html

she looks a bit like adriana, well some characteristics. she walked for givenchy yesterday in paris. sad her beautiful first name is defiled with another thing. at the end there is only one goddess adriana lima. :hehe:

post-52006-0-1446013168-48421_thumb.png post-52006-0-1446013168-86743_thumb.jpg post-52006-0-1446013169-3067_thumb.jpg post-52006-0-1446013169-69633_thumb.jpg post-52006-0-1446013170-08585_thumb.jpg post-52006-0-1446013170-49716_thumb.jpg post-52006-0-1446013170-50658_thumb.jpg post-52006-0-1446013170-51774_thumb.jpg

https://instagram.com/isisbataglia/

LOL everybody looks like Adriana yet no one really does...not even her own kids. I remember a while ago people were saying this girl from Ukrania looks like Adriana:

For some reason lots of girls(models) are being compared to Adriana but there is no to very little resemblance 

Meet Isis Battaglia, top out as lookalike Adriana Lima

http://ego.globo.com/moda/noticia/2015/06/conheca-isis-bataglia-top-apontada-como-sosia-de-adriana-lima.html

she looks a bit like adriana, well some characteristics. she walked for givenchy yesterday in paris. sad her beautiful first name is defiled with another thing. at the end there is only one goddess adriana lima. :hehe:

post-44858-0-1446013173-03463_thumb.png post-44858-0-1446013173-35421_thumb.jpg post-44858-0-1446013173-53522_thumb.jpg post-44858-0-1446013173-62706_thumb.jpg post-44858-0-1446013173-63992_thumb.jpg post-44858-0-1446013173-6546_thumb.jpg post-44858-0-1446013173-66438_thumb.jpg post-44858-0-1446013173-67647_thumb.jpg

https://instagram.com/isisbataglia/

LOL everybody looks like Adriana yet no one really does...not even her own kids. I remember a while ago people were saying this girl from Ukrania looks like Adriana:

For some reason lots of girls(models) are being compared to Adriana but there is no to very little resemblance 

lmao I love your first response. So true. I don't even see much resemblance between her and her parents lol. Nobody looks that much like her

Especially random girls on instagram who friends tag them saying they look like her.

Reminds me of the night of last year VSFS some random guy tweeted "stop comparing you and your ugly friends to adriana lima" lol.

Not saying those who don't look like her aren't beautiful but damn its annoying how the more unique/exotic looking the model is, the more they get compared to randoms that don't look shit like them. And the ones who aren't as rare, never have supposed look alikes and shit lol

Puhhhlease!!! There is only one Adriana Lima. And she trumps them all in the face. Regardless these models seem to try so hard to look like her even if there is a slight resemblance. This is getting old.Agr

Agreed. But I also think it just goes to show the impact. Like everybody wants this and that model too be the next gisele bundchen career wise. Everybody wants the next adriana lima physically, especially when it comes to VS. When it comes to VS everybody just wants the next adriana.

But she's gorgeous and I have never seen a model in this era seriously looked at as one of the most beautiful women alive the way she is. Her looks are a result of so much and one of those things is people constantly looking for someone like her.

Adriana really needs to leave turkey and its people alone

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/Default.aspx?pageID=238&nid=85603&NewsCatID=341

some people o social media calling her a racist and shit. Not only for that but just because her purse that ricardo gave her had a wolf on it, which is just a coincidence. You can't be nice or even be a damn model without them spewing up shit and being incredibly rude.

It appears she also got more fans from this because its two sided but still I am sure she didn't know she was picking some side. Geez.

Not as many are outraged, like angry like others are some are actually happy. Its like with the accune thing how they were happy when it seemed she was going to marry him.Some are happy about it others are pissed. Apparently its some kind of divide which is why its that way. Its like she took a side, and I bet you she did not know what the fuck she was doing smh.

All I know is, the people in turkey are always talking about her and stuff and every little thing she does that doesn't concern modelling is always taken out of context and blown out of proportion. If I was Adriana I would wipe my hands clean with that place unless it involved her modelling for something. IDK what they have going on over there, apparently Adriana doesn't either but it is always something with their asses.

Did Adriana leave already or is she turning into the hag for VS....why wasn't she in any of the shots with alessandra along with rommee, elsa, stella or in the photo of with iterally every angel who was in the commercial

Maybe she'll be in another group photo session with Taylor, Sara, Lais, Jasmine,Jac, Lily and Elsa. Make it the other way around: all brunettes and one blonde.

If not, I think it's fine. I'm pretty sure Adriana understands that it's all about the New Angels now so she probably doesn't want to bother getting any attention. She seems like the type of nice person who steps back and  lets others have their moment.

I think Adriana was probably either shooting or still getting her makeup done while those pictures were taken because Lais is MIA too and she was the last one to get her makeup done. Don't sweat it out folks.

I do think she and VS will (hopefully!!) be done with each other after the show.

A lot of girls are missing from the party, actually the only girls from the first day that are still in Rome are Lais who is there with her boyfriend and Alessandra who is #foreveronvaction so it makes sense for Dri not to be there, this is like her 15th VS Christmas commercial already, I bet she gives zero fucks about another wrap party when she can just go home and be with her kids or has other work commitments :idk: