Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I suspected she wasn't going to do givenchy because she wasn't apart of the campaign this year nor did he dress her for the met like last time.

She working on losing weight. l quickly too.. I suspect its for something that is happening soon ... I hope she makes it to a fashion week this season

^ would be great if she walks a lot on the runway, and nice she's training with someone new, because her trainer dino is in colorado.

hope we will see more covershootings and campains this year. i mean its soon july. . . .

Meet Isis Battaglia, top out as lookalike Adriana Lima

http://ego.globo.com/moda/noticia/2015/06/conheca-isis-bataglia-top-apontada-como-sosia-de-adriana-lima.html

she looks a bit like adriana, well some characteristics. she walked for givenchy yesterday in paris. sad her beautiful first name is defiled with another thing. at the end there is only one goddess adriana lima. :hehe:

post-88008-0-1446013161-18753_thumb.png post-88008-0-1446013161-61325_thumb.jpg post-88008-0-1446013161-98577_thumb.jpg post-88008-0-1446013162-73246_thumb.jpg post-88008-0-1446013166-00854_thumb.jpg post-88008-0-1446013166-38141_thumb.jpg post-88008-0-1446013166-40389_thumb.jpg post-88008-0-1446013166-42225_thumb.jpg

https://instagram.com/isisbataglia/

^Wow! This girl really looks like Adriana, especially in that first and third picture...  :shock:

I suspected she wasn't going to do givenchy because she wasn't apart of the campaign this year nor did he dress her for the met like last time.

She working on losing weight. l quickly too.. I suspect its for something that is happening soon ... I hope she makes it to a fashion week this season

I hope you're right. :) I always want to see more of her, even though she is working a lot.  ;)

yeah she is still working alot. I am just use to her not doing it so much lol and I get paranoid. That as well as seeing how some others careers slowed down

Yeah, she looks like a not as pretty version of adriana.I take that back, if adriana wasn't as sexy as she was and wasn't mixed.  But someone posted that and she was seemed happy actually. Alot of models be happy for that comparison actually lol. Even ones who prefer to like models with better fashion careers they like that someone told them they look like her.  and I don't think her reminding some people of her will do anything to her career. So Its ok she is compared to her because everybody seems to want to be compared to adriana look wise.

and he follows her on instagram

so funny how fans think its rihanna and karrcyhe put together. Making him seem even more crazy than he already does sometime

Looks more like adriana than anybody else. Or atleast inspired alot by her if not intentionally

^ They might shoot her after all the other girls if she doesn't do the current shoot? So perhaps. They might try to focus more on their newer Angels though (understandably since there are a lot of names for the public to learn). If there is the potential it's her last year (alongside Ale) I think they'd do something more special for them and not group them with other girls.

As for the Isis girl, she looks kinda like Adriana and Bianca Balti's lovechild. 

If shes gonna shoot VS holiday we'll see pics soon cause VS peeps sharing them all over insta and snapchat but I do agree with you, it's about new girls and it should be. But I don't think VS is gonna try to do something special I mean those dual FB were special enough. And Ale is not about to come from Brazil anytime soon :/

Maybe she's in NY for Maybelline but let's hope :)

Probably so.

Really don't want her to be.

But the timing is too on point.

I just hope thats not the only work she'll be doing there.

What Isis girl?? ISIS?? lol

Oh the girl talked about above. I don't really see bianca. I think if she looked like both of them she'd be even better looking lol

Edited by TKC

If shes gonna shoot VS holiday we'll see pics soon cause VS peeps sharing them all over insta and snapchat but I do agree with you, it's about new girls and it should be. But I don't think VS is gonna try to do something special I mean those dual FB were special enough. And Ale is not about to come from Brazil anytime soon :/

Maybe she's in NY for Maybelline but let's hope :)

Maybe something special would be adriana opening lol. Thats all I ask for.

Eitherway I mean at this point Adriana really doesn't need VS, and they're beginning to move on from the older girls too so it's I guess VS just transitioning into their next phase, and Adriana's begun to transition more and more into high fashion over the past couple of months which is good to see (quite frankly I like it a lot!). I don't mean like a special where they go off with FB's and stuff but considering it's going to be the 20th VSFS they're probably going to celebrate it, so I don't know if they'd fit in anything there, since they can't make an anniversary show dull (then again it's VS and they haven't really been doing so well with VSFS the past few years). 

Eitherway I mean at this point Adriana really doesn't need VS, and they're beginning to move on from the older girls too so it's I guess VS just transitioning into their next phase, and Adriana's begun to transition more and more into high fashion over the past couple of months which is good to see (quite frankly I like it a lot!). I don't mean like a special where they go off with FB's and stuff but considering it's going to be the 20th VSFS they're probably going to celebrate it, so I don't know if they'd fit in anything there, since they can't make an anniversary show dull (then again it's VS and they haven't really been doing so well with VSFS the past few years). 

Exactly.