Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Someone posted on twitter that adriana was number 5 on maximum hot list. She is the highest ranking angel on it this year... been so long since she was on that thing lol

I posted link with all names on previous page. I'm happy for Dri :)

Ohh I see it now. If you ask me the real 100 didn't start until it got to her because numbers 1-4 have nothing on her lol. I hope one day she can make it to number 1. But considering her age and the fact that she had been off of the list for a while is amazing. I think people didn't like that candice got number 1 last year and adriana didn't make it at all lol

I've seen comments like "it's a fake because Candice can't be #7" but her fans overreacting as always. I think it's a big surprise that Adri is #5 especially because she was out of the list for a while as you said.. Definitely good to see that people still likes her :)

I mean she can't be number 1 neither she got it last year. Well never mind some people have been able to top a list twice in a row, I think even adriana did once. But number 7 is good. Its not like she was number 15. I think the fact that she is under someone is what they are really upset about. Because its rare someone tops a list twice and 7 is still high.

Yeah, I remember last year since a VS model topped a list it was noted that ones like adriana, doutzen, and I think gisele too didn't make the list somehow, the media wrote articles about that. So I think thats why they were all back on and thats why adriana ranked so high because she def belonged on there like other models. And to do that consider her age and how long she been around and kids and stuff. Thats good. I did see more people this year telling to vote for her and in the end we all know she has the strongest fan base. Candice's fan base isn't as strong, nobody's is. We saw that when that stupid top model of the world thing came out last year, Adriana had all those comments and was number 1 most of the times because her fans let other fans know. And while other model fans were doing the same, adriana was most successful. Thats how this list went I think.

Funny because I was just about to comment before seeing the list about how I wonder if she felt old posting that pic with her and tyra and heidi them. Almost everyone in the pic has either retired or careers are drifted because they are older. And obvs its not the case for her yet. Thats also because she started with VS young I know, but some of those models in the pic with her are closer to her age

I can't believe candice has more followers on ig than adriana... I hope she open:)

I can. Adriana's got hers way later. And adriana isn't as active. And Adriana doesn't post what people want to see as much. Instagram isn't the best indication of fame or popularity because its the most superficial. Adriana is one of the least superficial models and you can see that in her instagram and thats not what instragam is about. But she does well for someone who doesn't post as much and stuff.

But she is slowly trying to flip it.

oh yeah adriana is def back on because of her fans this time around lol. I voted a time. She has the most out of all the angels so I don't understand why other fans would cry fake. Nobody cried fake when candice made number 1 and adriana wasn't on it at all. It was real to them last year so it is real this time too.

IM SO HAPPY! :) :) Maniac voting pays off (Am I the only one lol?) :p Especially knowing that Candice's fans are all teamed up for this and I always expected Dri to be below top 10 but yayyy!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :chicken:  :chicken:

Lol the article is gone now but as much as I remember. The model's name is Carolin Austin, and is said Adri was cold to her when she approached her on some event. But lol, Adriana is always not in the mood to socialize sometimes so ..okay :D 

Maybe adriana heard about her. She usually isn't cold to people who approach her but I think she is cold to types of people she doesn't enjoy.

I always got the vibe from adriana that she doesn't care for particular kinds of people and she makes sure she avoids them or doesn't entertain them much. And the kinds of people she like/don't know what they are like she is cool with.

what did she say?

'haha no. it is just the lightening and too much dessert"

I like her honesty and I am happy she is aware that her eating habits have people thinking she is pregnant. I think she will do something about it now lol. But that was cute of her to not seem embarrassed and admit she is slipping