Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Anyway, I wish she would want to act still. I'd like to see her on screen (god knows... just having her in one shot would probably win a best cinematography oscar)

ditto.;)

have any of you heard about Al Pacino's offer to her,for being S1mone and a role in a movie called 88 Minutes or something like that?Is it true?

Edited by tinky

Could someone help me?? I just read the GQ interwiew with Adriana Lima.. But seriously i dont think its her that has responed to those questions. They are wierd?!?!?And one question is like this i think: You are like this naturally,you dont work out? AD: No im fake evrything about me is fake, even my heart is fake? LIke whaaat? i didnt get that.

I am just going to say my first part on this virgin thing.

If you think she's telling the truth, I think you guys are failing to remember when she went lingerie shopping with the Prince in Rome last year. :whistle:

I am just going to say my first part on this virgin thing.

If you think she's telling the truth, I think you guys are failing to remember when she went lingerie shopping with the Prince in Rome last year. :whistle:

The hole interview with GQ i think was very wierd...Okey so she is being sarcastic...

But the virgin part?! :laugh: Laugh my ass of.. Hell no that brazilian sex bomb aint no virgin..

Okey so i have no proof but these girl telling they are virgins is just hilarious..Maybe it was a message for other young girls out there`? :p But the pictures of her were beyond beautiful...Love her ash hair.

Yeah and the lingerie shopping...Like comooon then you have to be a devil in bed not a saint in bed..But we love her anywayz :wub:

there is few ways having sex and not loosing virginity... :)

maybe she is a virgin why not

Yep! sss i agree wit you--100% :yes: she probably is a virgin in the traditional sense--but you know she probably do other things--to make the Prince happy, without having to go against her morals and all ;)

specially if she going lingerie shopping with the Prince! :laugh: what a FORTUNATE guy he is!

wish Adriana was going lingerie shopping with me! ~~Lolz i'd buy her ANYTHING she wants!

plus more :evil:

Does anybody have any websites that specifically has a large amount of Adriana Lima's pictures and videos?

Are there a second best website next to bellazon that has Adriana Lima? lol :)

THEIR ARE MORE FORUMS YOU JUST HAVE TO LOOK-http://wft-forum.de (I think it works?....)

Edited by Kurupt

I think she's a virgin, and if it's true it's really cool =) Even though she sounded sarcastic about the work out stuff, she might have been telling the truth about the virgin part and her beliefs.. because she didn't sound so sarcastic in that part.. but anyways.. does someone have the whole interview? can you read it on the GQ website? =)

You know it's funny, but I have a friend who shops for lingerie with her fiance and she is a virgin..they are collecting all the lingerie for the future wedding night...lol. But it does make sense that, whether she's a virgin or not, she would have an interest in lingerie <_< I don't think being a virgin would stop her from buying or browzing lingerie stores!

But who cares, the virgin news is old. She's still cool regardless of her sexual status.

Edited by vince

well for everyone, lets atleast try to believe adriana...if she is lieing, she is just eating her own words then..i still believe and really do hope she is a virgin...there are too many whores in the world.

yeah, just like there are too many stupid ppl... you gotta learn to live with whores since we manage to live with retards :cain: