Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Why do people here keep stating and choosing who she should be with or who is good for her or who not, it's her love life, her decision, after all she was with Marko for 5 year, whatever they did that broke them apart she didn't make mistake being with him cause she has two daughters with him and lot of obviously happy memories, she was happy it's all that matters u don't have to love him but everyone should show respect to her decisions even if it's Francisco or Marko or whoever, cause it's none of our business

Didn't you know BZ is full of couple therapist? Who I'm pretty sure they all know both Adriana and Marko personally so they are in place to give advice about to handle their marriage/divorce.

That being said, if we are playing the Find Adriana a New Man I think she' would look perfect with Charlie Hunnam, Henry Cavill or Alexander Skarsgard :ninja:

Marko also shared that link to vote for Adriana on his twitter hm

Hmmmm.....why him?

I have a feeling the're trying to work things out (booo....oops)

They most likely are or were. IMO, It would explain those quotes on IG she's been posting lately. I really think there's something behind it. I understand why they are working it out, if they are, cus lets be honest if Val and Sienna weren't involved papers would have been filed. I want Adriana to do better. Stop with the barely D lister men and get herself a Jason Momoa or someone of a better caliber.

these quotes for cedric.i dont think she didnt fill for the divorce because of val and sienna.if things were going well with cedric i think they had already divorced

Why do people here keep stating and choosing who she should be with or who is good for her or who not, it's her love life, her decision, after all she was with Marko for 5 year, whatever they did that broke them apart she didn't make mistake being with him cause she has two daughters with him and lot of obviously happy memories, she was happy it's all that matters u don't have to love him but everyone should show respect to her decisions even if it's Francisco or Marko or whoever, cause it's none of our business

Didn't you know BZ is full of couple therapist? Who I'm pretty sure they all know both Adriana and Marko personally so they are in place to give advice about to handle their marriage/divorce.

That being said, if we are playing the Find Adriana a New Man I think she' would look perfect with Charlie Hunnam, Henry Cavill or Alexander Skarsgard :ninja:

I said it would be great because I was thinking about her children.

Charlie hunnam, YES!

I said it would be great because I was thinking about her children.

Charlie hunnam, YES!

i dont think neither of them want to date a woman who hook up with teenage popstar

Some people are too sensitive and are taking other's opinions too seriously....Adriana doesn't give a shit what we think about her marriage or her husband, we all know that .I don't like Marko because he strikes me as a jealous, insecure type. I can be wrong but that's my point of view. She started working more since the split and yes, she seems happier.  I always thought they were a bad match. 

Signed: Maria Luiza, Bellazon Certified Therapist

....and too bad Jason Momoa is taken

None of you know either of them to know what kind of people they are or how good their relationship was. Don't know why some of you think she has to be with someone who has a certain place on an imaginary list. It's a ridiculous attitude to think that someone has to get with someone else only based on if they have equal fame or success in their job. It's an annoying thing about all types of fangirls though, thinking they have any insight or wisdom about people they will never meet.

None of you know either of them to know what kind of people they are or how good their relationship was. Don't know why some of you think she has to be with someone who has a certain place on an imaginary list. It's a ridiculous attitude to think that someone has to get with someone else only based on if they have equal fame or success in their job. It's an annoying thing about all types of fangirls though, thinking they have any insight or wisdom about people they will never meet.

I kinda agree

Jesus I hope not, did you see the last campaign with Isabeli? Yuck. Jeremy Scott needs to be stopped.

That was a fragrance campaign that was shot the same day as her VI cover: http://models.com/work/vogue-italia-vogue-italia-august-2014-cover

I actually want to see Adriana in this season's campaign. It was Barbie themed: http://www.style.com/fashion-shows/spring-2015-ready-to-wear/moschino

Her, Doutzen, Frida A., Maria Borges (I liked her in the show)... Perfect campaign.

I'd rather it be VI

Me too, but everyone thought it was weird when she posted the pic of her with Pat and Carlyne that she would have another cover so soon after the two covers she got last year so close to each other. I could see Moschino happening before that, but we'll see! Moschino wouldn't be bad. Especially since Meisel shoots it too. Also, the pic she posted looks like her make up was done, but her hair was just pulled back to wear a wig which everyone did in the Moschino show.

Well maybe she's now a VI favorite? After the two covers in 2014 I wouldn't be shocked if she gets the March cover this year. All in all, as long as we get as much work in 2015 as we did last year IDGAF about what she does