Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Somehow I don't think these stars - movie stars, models, royalty - their lives are all that. I think it's all in illusion because think about it really. They all get the same day - hours in a day, ect., and a body, ect., like every person and they are not immune. I saw the picture that Adriana posted for Halloween of "the Lima family" and it looked sad. I know I said I was through with forums but let me try one more time... to be totally through with it altogether. I think if your life is so worthwhile living, you would not be doing the social media for starters and yet look at a all the high up winners, who are all over it. I believe social media was created for the public because it is so - such requires a short attention span and an empty mind and head. And I myself find the less time I spend with technology, the more well I am. So let this be it. Bye.

Somehow I don't think these stars - movie stars, models, royalty - their lives are all that. I think it's all in illusion because think about it really. They all get the same day - hours in a day, ect., and a body, ect., like every person and they are not immune. I saw the picture that Adriana posted for Halloween of "the Lima family" and it looked sad. I know I said I was through with forums but let me try one more time... to be totally through with it altogether. I think if your life is so worthwhile living, you would not be doing the social media for starters and yet look at a all the high up winners, who are all over it. I believe social media was created for the public because it is so - such requires a short attention span and an empty mind and head. And I myself find the less time I spend with technology, the more well I am. So let this be it. Bye.

post-87573-0-1446013148-28287_thumb.gif

post-88008-0-1446013148-62404_thumb.gif

tumblr_ltexydU3Uy1qg7bce.gif