Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

.... that prince was ugly lol

lol he wasn't that bad but he was in her league and established. I just feel like these new men are oppurtunist. They will benefit more from being seen with her than her being seen with them. I mean look at Marko. No one knew who the f-ck he was (unless they watched bball), and he got his little 15 mins from being married to her. But I guess that's how it always is when big name celebs get with someone beneath them.

I mean adriana is still good looking lol. She still attracts alot of guys, they still talk about her like she is everyone's dream. She doesn't have to pull guys who are out for opportunity all the time. Any guy is going to want her.

Esp since adriana looks younger to alot of people. Despite her being around for a long time alot of people don't know she is in her 30's until it is mentioned. Esp without makeup, Idk one person who didn't think she looked like a teen. I noticed from the givenchy show though that alot of male models were around adriana. And he actually wasn't one of them I seen.

obviously that is where they met. But, he didn't even try to take a picture with her and he took a pic with alot of people there

.... that prince was ugly lol

But was rich as ****.

not like he belonged to the British monarchy lol(one of the top monarchy). He didn't have too much status or money. Really he probably leveled up to marko when it came to that

His family fortune is estimated in billions of dollars. They own a bank (amongst other things).

Sure he ain't British royalty, but loaded with money (and a lot more than Marko), yes.

^ Don't be sure yet, the cover is most likely a fold out cover based on the headline so there's still a chance Adriana is in the fold out which kind of counts as getting a cover.

I did predict this tho, Karlie, Cara, Joan and a fold out. My game is real :rofl:

Those other girls... :ninja: And poor Liu getting snubbed by Fei Fei. I'm still crossing my fingers for an ed! It says Instagirls on the cover. You would think, aside from the girls on the cover, the other girls would be the ones doing well on Instagram like Adriana, Candice, etc. Basically some of the girls from the W ed.