Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Don't wanna start any rumors but there is the Mango show in Barcelona tomorrow and I saw that Adri will be in Barcelona tomorrow. Any chance that she will walk the show? Just asking because I never saw her working with them, maybe a first time who knows?

Don't wanna start any rumors but there is the Mango show in Barcelona tomorrow and I saw that Adri will be in Barcelona tomorrow. Any chance that she will walk the show? Just asking because I never saw her working with them, maybe a first time who knows?

Maybe,but i don't have clues......But we wish too :ddr:  :hehe: 

Or she is doing photoshoot for something else-time will tell-don't worry :dance:  :hehe: 

I hope but she probably is there for desigual

I hope but she probably is there for desigual

I think you are absolutely right :ddr:  :gocho: 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, do you know how much Adriana made in earnings this year? Is there any way of finding out? I believe this has been the best year of her entire career and she's had some lucrative contracts.

Hi guys, do you know how much Adriana made in earnings this year? Is there any way of finding out? I believe this has been the best year of her entire career and she's had some lucrative contracts.

nothing has came out so far, only thing we know is she in the top  desirable models in the world atm

Really? How do we know she's the most desirable? Or it's just an opinion? And thanks for answering my question.

Not THE lol but in the top 5, IDK its some list everyone has been talking about and adriana was aware of it to

• 3 weeks later...

This is the pic Adriana posted when she was shooting Pirelli (which is how I knew she was a part of it). The theme is pin up, so it's possible this is what her shoot was inspired by:

post-3972-0-1446013143-03823_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

He Guys i am new here. I like the works you're doing here at this forum :hehe:

mjmarija the Guy you mentioned is Francisco Escobar. i'm a huge fan. He is a Model

i thougt the same they are together, because its not the first time they were spottet togehter.

Welcome! :)

I didn't know they were spotted together before. Do you have pics?