Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Guys some sources saying that Adriana will representing Brazil team today at opening ceremony..Is there anybody who knows if it's confirmed information? Thank you.

She's in NY unless she is doing something here?

Guys some sources saying that Adriana will representing Brazil team today at opening ceremony..Is there anybody who knows if it's confirmed information? Thank you.

Oh :( I thought she's in Brazil by her instagram photos but thanks for answer.

Oh :( I thought she's in Brazil by her instagram photos but thanks for answer.

maybe Adriana might fly up Brazil in the final world cup  :hehe:

Is it me or Adriana didn't shoot for VS Lingerie for quite long time and I don't understand why we don't get a single pic from that photoshoot in Miami few months ago, all lingerie pics we got this year is shoot last year and half of year has passed

Is it me or Adriana didn't shoot for VS Lingerie for quite long time and I don't understand why we don't get a single pic from that photoshoot in Miami few months ago, all lingerie pics we got this year is shoot last year and half of year has passed

... I know you see all this work she has been doing outside of VS. That's more than likely why. You can't do both. You can't be everywhere in VS and then everywhere outside of it... thats why all these years she lacked worked outside of VS for the most the part. You just can't do both.

And those pics from Miami was in the michael bay commercial that was released in like april, thats where those pics come from. The beach towl commercial. Atleast she has alot of VSX and lingerie pics on the website.... its not like she is ale. who not only lacks work in VS but photos on the site

Really, really hoping Meisel uses Adriana for Pirelli! It would be a dream!

Same here. Gigi Hadid and Isabeli Fontana are supposedly going to be in it so hopefully Adriana makes the cast.

So, Adriana was at Pier 59 the same time Gigi and Isabeli were shooting there for Pirelli. :whistle:

Really, really hoping Meisel uses Adriana for Pirelli! It would be a dream!

Same here. Gigi Hadid and Isabeli Fontana are supposedly going to be in it so hopefully Adriana makes the cast.

So, Adriana was at Pier 59 the same time Gigi and Isabeli were shooting there for Pirelli. :whistle:

:woot: 

I so hope it's true and she will be in the calendar! :) 

She doesn't have to explain and prove anyone for such stupid things, she didn't say anything about her divorce or all those cheating rumors so... her fans know she's not hooking up with him and yeah ofc it's not true we all know it, that's the most important, other people can talk whatever they want ,it's just stupid get over it