Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Tks :) just a curiosity... I hope her and Marko's family keep a good relation for the girls

Tks :) just a curiosity... I hope her and Marko's family keep a good relation for the girls

yea nvm. I was talking about insta and she does still follow her on there. I guess she never did on tt

Despite the problems, Mark and Adrian brought a joint decision! 

| 25th 05th 2014th - 09:29 pm | Comments: 8 

No matter what they said they are getting divorced, Adrian Lima and Marko Jaric has brought misfortune that befell Serbia week ago. The two will soon be in New York to organize a donors' dinner which will be attended by many world stars! 

- Adrian has decided to organize a donor in New York evening to help Serbia. She invited Mark to help her and bring celebrities with whom to socialize, to participate more world stars from different spheres of public life, as well as wealthy businessmen. They also agreed to jointly worship money - a source close to the Brazilian models and adds that the Mark and she recently saw for the first time after a long period of separation, writes Nadlanu.com. 

- They have not been seen since they announced the divorce until a few days ago. Adrian was at Cannes, and Jaric in Belgrade. Meanwhile, the basketball player from Belgrade back to their family home in Miami, where he enjoyed a daughter, and now it's arrived there and model. Separation, but also that they are a good team when it comes to organizing aid for Serbia have encouraged them to think again about your relationship and marriage give a new chance, concludes a friend of the famous couple.

Sorry for google translate, this is from serbian newspapers, i think this is not true!

It's so nice how she's trying to help victims of floos in Serbia.I'm so happy to see some om my favorite models such as her and Marlon and Samantha G are trying to help those people.

I don't think they are talking about the event she has for Haiti. They are saying that the two of them are going to have an fundraiser for Serbia and people affected by the floods in NY soon, but didn't say when exactly. But I don't know how reliable their source is, so we will have to wait and see if any of this is true...

Random question: what do you think about Adriana's teeth ? I know that in Brazil when she was a teenager she went to the dentist, but of course she stopped the treatment ... and once she said she hates and then said she loves her teeth ...

I'm so thirsty for another GQ cover/shoot but after seeing Gisele's Lui I would kill for her to do something for them. No tits on the cover like Rih though but something very sultry and sexy.

We all are. Even GQ themselves are lol

I want her to find a man now though. This Adriana being single is something the media has too much fun with. Does anyone think she'd try to be with another like prince again??You know if she was given the op.

I wonder if she truly wouldn't mind being with someone like prince harry lol