Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

What if Tyson Beckford tries something.... lol she has always been his "dream girl", he told vibe magazine, and even dated someone that reminds you of her

I was just thinking this! I think he's not with Shanina anymore too, but that would be so messed up because Shanina loves Adriana. :rofl:

What if Tyson Beckford tries something.... lol she has always been his "dream girl", he told vibe magazine, and even dated someone that reminds you of her

I was just thinking this! I think he's not with Shanina anymore too, but that would be so messed up because Shanina loves Adriana. :rofl:

It would be. I know he know she single. And It would be messed up but as we have seen over the years tyson gives no F**** lol

It would be. I know he know she single. And It would be messed up but as we have seen over the years tyson gives no F**** lol

I think they just back together actually. :rofl: I was looking at his IG and he posted a pic of her and said "I will always love you." Bloop!

wonders why everyone making a big deal about adriana not being on maximum's list and not being number one,because no one ever does  *sees candice is number one*

1_zps0a950786.jpg

Then sees, Miey cyrus, Victora Justice, Christina aguiera, Alessandra bull_zpsf47331a2.jpg

I think they just back together actually. :rofl: I was looking at his IG and he posted a pic of her and said "I will always love you." Bloop!

actually they aren't back together she is with someone else.... uh oh LOL