Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

^ Umm Marko was not a "very good" basketball player. He was a bum that no team wanted parts of. His NBA career avg was like 7 points. If he was a very good player he would have got picked up by a team and still be in the league. Just because he may have made millions in his contracts, doesn't mean he got the full amount or half. I'm pretty sure he wasn't making more than her while in the NBA, I could be wrong though.

At the end of the day, people are entitled to their opinions so if they want to judge him based on looks and how he is portrayed in the media (which many aren't, they are taking in account of what transpired these past few years that media hasn't reported), then so be it.

I just want you not to judge people by what they look like

This is the only sentence that i'm agree with... but you forgot mention for also what they have $$$$. I was mention before,that Adriana can be with another regular non millionaire men, if he can be loyal to her and love her till death as well , no matter if cheating was a media rumor or not,but someone else can who provide her a happy life. That's what i mean,for no other of you misunderstood post again. But that's Irrelevant... it's not of our concern... Also for a marriage to work happy needs both to get along something that apparently stopped to happen for long time. Well then...let's keep rollin'.

Can you imagine if those three actually got the campaign together? I would die. It's like Brasil's fashion royalty

This all sounds too good to be true, I'm scared she didn't get shit and we'll collectively die after all the excitement :rofl:

Some of your opinions sound radiculous! I am sick what I´ve read. There is official statement and there are rumors! Most of you just make conclusions based on rumors.  You blame Marko for everything, which is obviously unfair! Adriana gave up some of her personal and professional goals and sacrifice something as well, but she made these choices in marriage as and adult, self-thinking and responsible woman. If she wasn´t happy, she would quite the marriage anytime. She didn´t because like Bombshell mentioned, they were happy together. There were rumors about cheating? All famous couples experienced this - it´s a price for being famous! Does anybody of you have some reliable sources? No! It´s all gosips! I do not defend Marko, but you should realize that 2 months ago Adriana and Marko visited that boat party and bought this expensive yacht. If their marriage was already in crisis, I doubt they would have done such things. They shared negative energy? Okay, it´s possible that their disagreements over personal life, career, lifestyle and kids became unbearable.

Marko was cheating on her? Is there any real evidence? Is it possible that these gossips can be spread by someone close to Adriana who wants her single? Adriana was married, so what? Adriana is hot and therefore men will always scheme to score with her, to take Marko´s place. High society in Miami is especially full of those schemers. Adriana is all the saint? Somebody mentioned that fast exchange of Estefan for Lenny Kravitz. I don´t  say that Adriana slept with other man, but cheating have many forms. If Adriana hanged out with other men, which is not approriate in my opinion if you are married and Marko naturally became jealous. I don´t believe that Adriana ever cheated, but when you have your husband and two kids at home, it´s not allright to hang out or party with other single-heterosexual men. Just sayin

As for Marko and his career. He was average player, but he still played in NBA - top basketball league in the world. And  in a case of NBA it´s half marketing and half the performance itself. It´s the same in case of soccer and David Beckham. There were plenty of better players, but he was still the most famous because of his commercial activities Do you think that many Serbian players accomplished the same as Marko? No. If you criticise him, how many of you made it to the top in your career. Marko and Adriana both worked hard to get what they have now and they both deserve it! None of them was like Kim Kardashian, basically being famous "just because".

Thx Bombshell for translation the interview with Marko! The official statement is that they are separated, which still leaves some space for reunion. For the God´s sake, they have kids and spent 5 years in marriage. What you don´t like about Marko when he said there is still hope? Do you think Adriana is happy with current situation? Do you think it´s easy? Whatever makes Adriana happy I am happy as well. If she decides to live separeted, divorced, single reunited with Marko, married to someone else or just dating, It´s completely fine! I will support her decision like I did when she married Marko. It´s her life, not yours.

It´s Adriana´s life, she is not there for you amusement. She isn´t yet divorced and some of you would like to see her in flirts, gossips, juicy articles just for your own amusement.

Alquawen, I agree with everything. Also Marko and his generation in basketball was the most popular in Jugoslavia, even before NBA. Beside many people were saying how Marko lays at home and that Adriana feeds him, many judged him for that and add it one of the reason why he's bad but turns out he's working really hard in Italy and he confirmed Cosmopolitan mag says he earns even more than Adriana, we didn't know it, just think of how many things there are that we are wrong about

Yes, sometimes we can  get dragged in by some stupid rumors and media that wants to sell their "stories". First they said he cheated, then he was jealous then Adriana was the cheater....

After all of this I believe that neither of them ever cheated, those "facts" are just unconfirmed rumors. He said it himself that he's tired of the rumors and that there were no scandals in their relationship and that they came to the point where their personalities clash and it creates negative energy in their household. If that's the truth then it seems like this family still has a chance.

Marko and Adriana know each other for 8 years, have two children. We really know them only from the videos/pictures or their appearances at events.

We don't know what they're like out of the public eye when they don't need to censor their flaws to maintain good public image. To me, neither Marko or Adriana seem like fame whores and I believe they'll survive this . I hope for the best outcome for Adriana and her family :)

Anyone here saw the comment that this woman (https://twitter.com/Sophiejulia) posted to Marko? ( at Val and Sienna pic ) My english sucks haha, but she said:             " Precious. Remember chasing me to my car?? " ... what's this mean exactly? Then she deleted this comment, why??? ...

P.s. she looks like a trans woman to me lol...fake as hell

All I know is her ass had better been trolling

post-44858-0-1446013139-66418_thumb.gif

If not, she is not worthy of destroying their relationship. Both inside and out. Seeing As that would be rude as hell to say on a picture featuring his daughters. And she doesn't have anything on Adriana

Either way she's gets no love.. You don't comment that under a pic a man posted of his kids

I'm brazilian and don't understand the comment ... whats this mean???? But I noticed it's bad because she deleted... I ask her in twitter but she didn't answer why she deleted

Basically she may be one of the females who was fooling around with. One of the causes to their marriage problems... OR he could have tried to get with her and failed.