Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I think Adriana seems naive, and Marko doesn't look honest to me. There's something about him that seems shady as hell. She might've forgave him more than once for cheating for the sake of her kids..but I highly doubt Adriana would cheat on him. She just doesn't seem like that kind of person. If anything he might have since she was always away from home, and he seems to have that jealous personality. None of us here know Adriana personally, but to me it just doesn't seem like she can do this.

I watched the show (not everything, because he mostly talked about his basketball carrier) and he only said that they weren't getting along, and that they decided to separate, but he is not sure if it is final or not. They are taking some time for themselves and that they love their girls, and everything else is not true.

He also joked that he is still rooting for Brazil at the World Cup... ;)

To hell with him, what basketball career? And it needs to be final because now that he's gone we got the MET gala, Maybelline, a TMZ article(lulz), whatever that is she's doing at the school and potentially a VI cover. Let "Doug" stay right where he's at.!

To hell with him, what basketball career? And it needs to be final because now that he's gone we got the MET gala, Maybelline, a TMZ article(lulz), whatever that is she's doing at the school and potentially a VI cover. Let "Doug" stay right where he's at.!

LMAO.

I was thinking the same. Marko had us screwed for five years lol

Na pitanje Ivana Ivanovića da li Adrijana baca tanjire po kući kada se svađaju Marko je kroz osmeh rekao: “Da su bar tanjiri…” - Whats says this part?

they were joking about that Ivan asked "Does Adriana throws plates around the house when she's angry?" then with laugh he said "I wish it were plates at least"

lol

So basically he didn't reveal anything private/didn't trash her as some expected he would?

boring interview.

Well, i kind of agree with the discussion above, because she wouldn't have had 2 kids with him, she would have had 1 and then leave him, so obviously she chose to stay.

Cheating is nothing new, there must be something bigger, like their personalities don';t match, because cheating alone is not a reason to divorce. How many times has David B cheated on Victoria, it was even published by the media (the times we know of ), but hey they are still together,

1st because Victoria is smart and decided to swallow the embarrassment but keep the fam together

and2nd because they probably are a perfect match in regard of their personalities, fam values, etc

Thanks Mmarija & Thebombshell! To me cheating would be a good reason to get a divorce but as of now we don't even know if it's true that he ever cheated.So it looks like they are just separated for now? If there was no other women/men then they might get back together, sorry LSLH_Lima LOL your post made me laugh

I agree cheating is def a deal breaker... It is for alot of people. Not everybody is a Victoria Beckham nor a doormat. And I know I am not the only person who realized Adriana doesn't allow her self to be one the older she got, I seriously think she is big on respect and at any tiny sign of disrespect causes her to say or do something. we have all seem that atleast once

Na pitanje Ivana Ivanovića da li Adrijana baca tanjire po kući kada se svađaju Marko je kroz osmeh rekao: “Da su bar tanjiri…” - Whats says this part?

they were joking about that Ivan asked "Does Adriana throws plates around the house when she's angry?" then with laugh he said "I wish it were plates at least"

:rofl: that would be a sight to see,.

LMAO.

I was thinking the same. Marko had us screwed for five years lol

I never liked that M***** F***** was a totally scum bag!! I predict this could happen since 2008. Anyone have to think twice before cheating on a girl like Adriana. That's the problem when u marry someone just for money, position, and to feign fake happy whealthy life. Adriana just need to find true love in a regular man instead of searching for a whealthy cheater scum bag that doesn't know the meaning of the word fidelity. 5 Years thrown to the garbage......Unacceptable :mellow:

Hahahahahahahahaa.... Savanna, I don't doubt lol... I think Adriana can be a bit aggressive (remind her slap on Vince)LOL... But I sure she don't do things whithout a reason.

For me it was a bit contradictory the interview, because they were think about divorce for a long time, and He said it would be not "the end"... reconciliation?

Guys you should make realize that you're talking about Adriana's husband..He was and still is her husband!! Not some homeless..Adriana chose him for life..This is her life not yours..And just because some dubious media said that he cheated on her you guys acting like crazy..This information is not confirmed, and maybe never will! You don't like Marko okay but that's not mean that he is bad person..Marko was a very good basketball player and basketball professionals earn millions dollars a year..So I think he's not with her for the money because he has more money than Adriana! I just want you not to judge people by what they look like and what media writes about them...