Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I think Adriana and Roman Reigns should be together ;) they would make amazing babies

attachicon.gifth.jpg

OMG THIS lol. Even though it would slightly be awkward because everyone says roman IS the adriana of wwe . Perfect face, mysterious, and really sexy lol. And he is getting a push from the company which means he could be the face soon which would be great for Adriana to have a man like that whose stardom is also pretty nice. IF they ever had a child it's face would be super duper flawless that I don't even think it should be legal lol

roman_zpseb6c6c0c.gif?t=1399317205

post-44858-0-1446013137-02134_thumb.gif

And I want to say he is Adriana's type because I feel like she likes men with a stronger/distinctive look. Not to mention he is smart, genuine and educated. But yes I would kill to see them together. This is how much I didn't like the way marko looked. I ship adriana with every fine guy lol

dude, I didn't think anyone would know who he is. and yes, I would love for them to be together if he can't be with me...or...can he? ;) :wub: Adriana needs man that's going to throw down, when these dudes want some lovin lol Has she ever dated an extremely muscular guy?

Someone needs to make him a  thread on here btw..

The dude is flawless and so utterly sexy its unreal. Love that others know him too! :sex:

edit:

seriously...sooooooooooooo sexy.

post-15588-0-1446013137-42003_thumb.gif

I want you all to remember she probably made more money today than all of us together in a year.

It was totally worth getting hit by that thing.

I want you all to remember she probably made more money today than all of us together in a year.

It was totally worth getting hit by that thing.

I was just saying this to ILUVBarbaraPalvin. I think thats why this all happened. Only the most successful people has these kind of days and its like what they say mo money, mo problems. Never fails

Adriana is following Lebron James on Twitter and he's following her back. Maybe they worked together on something...

Nevermind, he follows anything with a verified vagina.

Wasn't Adriana friends with Melanie Ribbe? They aren't following each other on twitter either

I don't think Adriana ever followed Melanie, but Mel followed Adriana.