Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

^Haven't gone that far in comparing them lol

Usually i go for the eyes when i search for similarities between two people. You can change/alter lots of body parts but not the eyes.

After seing soooooo many mamy many many pictures :nicole:  of the both stunning ladies-it's easy to find the differences :ddr: 

In some pics Irina can look similar like Adriana. Her eyes,skin tone, hair color.And It's never to the point that you can confuse the two. But in this particular pic she looks nothing like her(to me) and it's visible from an airplane it's not Adriana 

^Who knows about that!

But anyway, to add to the rumors, Adriana still lives in the place in NY that she had supposedly put up to sell. :-/ Unless it is common to own and still live in a place until it's sold?

We saw that coming though. Last night, Gabriel, a member here ran into her at the restaurant she was at last night which happened to be right next door next to the place she still lives at that she "sold" last year.

Like I've said before, I am not surprised. She was rarely home in Miami these past couple of months, and when she was, he wasn't. Shit happens. He is so fucking stupid if he cheated on her. Everyone will be laughing at him if that is true. He messed up and Adriana will come back with an upgrade and looking better than ever. Bloop!

hi guys ; i've been a fan of adriana since 2004 ; i hope she is fine i can't say that i didn't saw this cming but if mark realy cheated on her then he is the biggest fool in the world to d this to his wife and children 

hi guys ; i've been a fan of adriana since 2004 ; i hope she is fine i can't say that i didn't saw this cming but if mark realy cheated on her then he is the biggest fool in the world to d this to his wife and children