Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I think its possible something may be up but I don't think its cheating. I think they just havin difficulties in general

Yeah, me too. I wouldn't be surprised because like I said, when do these two see each other?Anyway, crossing my fingers still lol:post-6363-0-1446013134-89527_thumb.jpg

I kinda am and I kinda am not. Like divorce is no joke. Its hard on the couple and even worse for the kids most of the times esp with her kids being that young.

BUT I am crossing my fingers that Adriana is still happy and in the process of the mess comes across a guy in her league lol and who she is very happy with. I WANT her to date some big time guy lol. I have so many men that I would like her to go out with. smh feel bad for thinking that way though

Everything you said is exactly how I feel. I do have a major concern of this whole thing but I'd feel really horrible for sharing the thought and I'd jumping the gun. I just hope Marko isn't this shady person that I believe him to be in my head.

I have a friend who speaks Serbian and she translated some stuff from  his twitter(she knows I'm Adriana's obsessed fan LOL) and he wrote a part of some Serbian poem. It means: slowly I'm dying in your mind. Melting, disappearing ...don't know if that means anything?

I doubt it lol. Its just an easter picture with her and their daughter nothing for him to get upset over. IF thats the case she may as well delete her whole instagram because either way people gonna be asking and its not like sienna also wasn't in the picture, because she wasn't either. I def think the comments are getting to her

This is so weird. But I really doubt it's cheating, because I follow Marko since forever lol and he is REALLY smart man, he has no time for caring about rumors and stuff and he never did, it's not the first time he just ignored rumors last year or year before in one interview they asked me about divorce too, he also said "I don't wanna comment on such things" and two of them were perfectly fine later, also when I said he's smart I mean he's not one of these douche bags who use their wifes for fame and cheat on them, beside what normal man would cheat Adriana Lima?? he has his life and cares only about it, if he was with Adriana only for fame he would be sticking his head everywhere but he's not we barely see him. Something is maybe going on :/ but wouldn't be Adriana be sad,broken? She has two daughters with him, they are together so many years,she was so happy with her family, always saying how love and happiness makes her beautiful, she wouldn't be so happy if they are separated, sharing selfies every day and at Veet party she was shining

The thing that I think is weird is that both of them don't say anything. Like you have those cheating rumors, it can hurt your family, your kids. If it was not true I would just say "calm down, it's not true, how can you spread rumors like this which can hurt my family bla bla bla". Instead, she's saying "no, the bunny is not Marko!", "that's a good one" to Cédric Gervais. Remember those rumors for Alessandra and Jamie, she just said "no, it's not true, don't believe this" and that was over. Why continuing with this and their "I don't want to comment on this" what? This is exactly what you don't have to say when there is rumors like this.There is too many things that are accumulating and for me it's really weird. I think there is definitly something going on between these two but maybe they are just having an issue, like a totally normal couple. Or it's bigger than that and they will not stay together like that any longer.

Adriana or Irina? Those look like Adriana's hands to me, but I am not sure. The hair line could be another clue:

post-3972-0-1446013135-09588_thumb.jpg

The more I look at it, the more it looks like Irina. Plus, Adriana's hands are always bruised up :rofl:.

Marko tweeted this. :rofl: I put it through a translator:

@Markojaric: I would ask these creeps from our journalism to tell me where I'll be tonight percent apparently have a "reliable source" in every part of the country and the world

So is he denying it or what?

I don't think he's denying it. He just sounds frustrated to me. He was better off just denying it because now it looks worse and now the tabloids have more to write about.

Adriana or Irina? Those look like Adriana's hands to me, but I am not sure. The hair line could be another clue:

post-60977-0-1446013135-50183_thumb.jpg

The more I look at it, the more it looks like Irina. Plus, Adriana's hands are always bruised up :rofl:.

DEFINITELY Irina!!!!!I understood it from the eyes :dance: 

So is he denying it or what?

I don't think he's denying it. He just sounds frustrated to me. He was better off just denying it because now it looks worse and now the tabloids have more to write about.

Totally agree with you...