Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Yeah they didn't start acting shady towards karolina until around 2008 I think and by that time she was already kinda of done VS anyway other than that she was pretty much always treated well by them even better than Adriana at times.

Ale on the other hand not so much girl didn't even get to open a darn segment until 2008 I mean even non angels got to open segments before her.

I don't think they will change since all the interviews were done during the final fittings when everything was pretty much done and decided. I'm trying not to get my hopes up either but mostly because of the source

• 2 weeks later...

I feel like after VS adriana is going to do something not involving fashion or modelling but boxing,gym, training, something about athletic. Thats where she seems to branch of the most outside of modelling and she is a good example for it. Her interest seems to lie pass the superficial things models tend to pursue

If not that, then nothing lol

Really, Adriana should quit VS because the more she is getting older the more she is becoming edge and interesting as a model. I hope she will go back to her root of fashion: Editorials. I'd like to see her on the cover of fashion magazines as the incredible model she is and not as "Adriana the VS angel" (cleavage, lips & hair) She as now the opportunity to start a less commercial model career to do an amazing work with amazing photographers but I am not really sure she is going to take that route?

And too bad for VS because she is the only model left with curves. I do not count Barbara because: "Who the hell is Barbara?" VS team ask out load.

• 2 weeks later...