Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

September covers where shot in June and Adriana was still sitting on her ass in June so it makes sense for her to no get a September cover but she should have at least one in October/November ... Unless he got Vogue Brasil or Vogue Mexico for September because those get released later I think?

And Doutzen has four: Holland, Spain, Italy & China

September covers where shot in June and Adriana was still sitting on her ass in June so it makes sense for her to no get a September cover but she should have at least one in October/November ... Unless he got Vogue Brasil or Vogue Mexico for September because those get released later I think?

And Doutzen has four: Holland, Spain, Italy & China

VM is Candice. I don't know if VB is out yet.

Doutzen is setting everywhere ablaze. She also has Samsung Galaxy under her belt.

And am I the only one who doesn't want to see Adriana on the cover of VB again? at least not now. There are so many editions of Vogue she's never been in let alone get a cover.

Alessandra still has just one OG VB cover though and she works her ass off in Brasil and still, she got it basically after every model under the sun had gotten a VB cover :ninja:

I think it was because Dri wasn't working in Brazil at all, but then she did MDFT and some other stuff there and I guess it made sense for them to put her on the cover, this year she hasn't done a single thing for Brazilian companies so I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't get one tho

Alessandra still has just one OG VB cover though and she works her ass off in Brasil and still, she got it basically after every model under the sun had gotten a VB cover :ninja:

I think it was because Dri wasn't working in Brazil at all, but then she did MDFT and some other stuff there and I guess it made sense for them to put her on the cover, this year she hasn't done a single thing for Brazilian companies so I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't get one tho

Isn't Amazon Brazilian but selling in the US? Brazil Foundation & amfAR are charity so I don't think it does much for her in Brazil. I meant she hasn't done a campaign like Forum or MegaCity or MDFT.

Honestly at this point I'm just waiting for the day she leaves VS so she can work more, not only in Brazil but worldwide. I'm so over her selling shitty underwear.

Vogue Paris made a post on fb with the following :

Which top model is set to star in #Beyoncé's next video?

Find out, plus much more in our pick of the best fashion experiences online this week.

post-54896-0-1446013125-30253_thumb.jpg

^ This is the picture they posted with the post.

The picture makes me think that the model is going to be Jourdan and that's what most people commenting feel too but I have a little bit of hope because remember the picture with Adriana and Jay-Z/Beyonce backstage at VSFS 2011? I think Adriana implied they would be working together in the future (either in an interview or a tweet or something). I'm really doubting this will happen  :Angel:  :Angel:  :Angel:  but I am crossing my fingers.

Edit: NEVERMIND. I guess Jourdan is confirmed (just did a quick google search) Sorry for the commotion.

Wouldn't it be nice if it were Adriana though? Imagine the publicity it would give her.

I would have loved to see Adriana in a music video with Beyonce as long as she didn't try to dance cuz lord know Adri aint got no rhythm lol. She would/should just stand there a be pretty and pose and bop along to the beat every know and then, but Knowing Beyonce she proably have only showed Adriana for like a sec in fear of getting overshadowed in her own video like Riahnna was with Laetitia in her video Te amo. :D

A little snippet of an interview Chris did for Interview mag and probably why she is so secretive work-wise:

GAY: I represent the one who's most well known via social media, Adriana Lima. She's got huge numbers—I mean, she crushes it.

COLMAN: What's so great about her social media skills?

GAY: She's not trying to be anybody. She doesn't put herself on a pedestal. She's really good at relating to people. We were in Turkey doing a TV show, and almost every single on-air presenter in Turkey has bleach-blond hair. Not one girl in the studio audience looks anything like any of these women, and Adriana walks in and the girls are like, "Wow, her hair is like mine and her skin color is like mine." From Brazil to Istanbul, she's really taps into something.

COLMAN: How does that differ from other girls that you've worked with?

GAY: Well, sometimes there's overexposure. Our business is, for the most part, aspirational, so if you do something or post something that takes that allure away ... You can really alienate the sensibilities of a photographer or a stylist with what you post on Instagram. So the allure or mystery or your ability to transform can basically be killed if it's not carefully managed.

I don't think she will, it's probably going to end up in Lais or someone with darker skin because it's all white and it would contrast better ... Heck just look at the sketch, it's a dark lady on it. I hope she gets the black one they posted

She might get the outfit you never know even if it is on a darker skin model. Lindsay's PINK outfit from 2011 was on a darker skin model in the sketch and she ended up getting it. Although I do agree it would look better on someone with a more darker complexion, but I think all or at least most or of the outfits are going to be all or mostly white in that segment since it is called "Snow Angels".