Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

That meme she posts is really popular and funny in Brazil, but I wish she would stop posting it since she's losing some followers.

I was thinking she lost followers, but when you look at it from a phone and then on the internet the follower counts are different and not accurate. I thought she lost followers when I saw she was back down 657k but on the internet she was in the 670's. this was a couple weeks ago

But it really doesn't matter to me how many followers you get on instagram really because as you can see it is easy to reach a million you don't have to be anybody to reach it, and you def don't have to be that beautiful either judging by some people/celebs/socialities and literally anyone can get that many. Its far more harder to get many on twitter and facebook because it shows how much people REALLY give a damn about you lol.

She has the right followers in the right area. But I will admit though it would be really cool to have a million in every damn social network she is on, once she gets at that point on instagram. It would be nice.

She will probably get there after the vsfs.

^And what TKC was saying is that Instagram has been acting up lately. I think ever since the video update, so the numbers go up and down and it's not accurate.

Home girl went out last night to see Doutzen's husband play at Liv nightclub. No Doutzen though. She went with Jerome. I posted a lot of videos/pics on the adrianalimafan Twitter of her rage dancing. :rofl:

How is she losing followers though? Last time I checked her IG (which was some time last week) she had some 670k and I just checked now and she has 689k followers. IG isn't acting up for so... And she joined IG 4/5 months ago. She has more followers than some of the angels that have been there over a year. She's even close to getting as much followers as Alessandra and we all know she isn't as active as the others

^And what TKC was saying is that Instagram has been acting up lately. I think ever since the video update, so the numbers go up and down and it's not accurate.

Home girl went out last night to see Doutzen's husband play at Liv nightclub. No Doutzen though. She went with Jerome. I posted a lot of videos/pics on the adrianalimafan Twitter of her rage dancing. :rofl:

You bitch knew Adriana was partying here in Miami and did not tell me? Go DIAF, I'm going to Liv tonight

How is she losing followers though? Last time I checked her IG (which was some time last week) she had some 670k and I just checked now and she has 689k followers. IG isn't acting up for so... And she joined IG 4/5 months ago. She has more followers than some of the angels that have been there over a year. She's even close to getting as much followers as Alessandra and we all know she isn't as active as the others

I'm not saying she's losing that many followers. Like I said before, in the end of the day it makes no difference since she gains much more followers than she loses. 

Can you be more specific? Because she's always had haters. It comes with the territory of being successful and famous

Like you catch the person every time . like its a daily routine for them to talk shit on the same network. And they faithfully support and give hate to all thing adriana.

Its just annoying to me because you want to say some shit, but then you know its not worth to do that.

Can you be more specific? Because she's always had haters. It comes with the territory of being successful and famous

Like you catch the person every time . like its a daily routine for them to talk shit on the same network. And they faithfully support and give hate to all thing adriana.

Its just annoying to me because you want to say some shit, but then you know its not worth to do that.

LOL, well just look at Adriana, its self explanatory. No model has come along that can touch her stunning exotic-ness. With such astounding looks will always come haters/envious assholes.

September covers where shot in June and Adriana was still sitting on her ass in June so it makes sense for her to no get a September cover but she should have at least one in October/November ... Unless he got Vogue Brasil or Vogue Mexico for September because those get released later I think?

And Doutzen has four: Holland, Spain, Italy & China

September covers where shot in June and Adriana was still sitting on her ass in June so it makes sense for her to no get a September cover but she should have at least one in October/November ... Unless he got Vogue Brasil or Vogue Mexico for September because those get released later I think?

And Doutzen has four: Holland, Spain, Italy & China