Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Cindy is not even hot still. Like she's aight, but people are just reaching. She aged and you can see that shit. Stop lying to her and to yourself. Christy is hotter then her IMO and I'm not even a fan. And just because Adriana leaves VS doesn't mean her modeling career is over. It might just mean it's only just begun because she can do whatever she wants now and she looks great so she has time. I do want her to leave for that very reason. I want a big Beauty contract for her. I see all these basic bitches in commercials and every single time someone gets to do Adriana's make up they say it's their favorite face to do. She needs more than just VS Beauty. I understand the money is right, but you don't need the money, honey! I am drunk. Bye.

Cindy is not even hot still. Like she's aight, but people are just reaching. She aged and you can see that shit. Stop lying to her and to yourself.C Christy is hotter then her IMO and I'm not even a fan. And just because Adriana leaves VS doesn't mean her modeling career is over. It might just mean it's only just begun because she can do whatever she wants now and she looks great so she has time. I do want her to leave for that very reason. I want a big Beauty contract for her. I see all these basic bitches in commercials and every single time someone gets to do Adriana's make up they say it's their favorite face to do. She needs more than just VS Beauty. I understand the money is right, but you don't need the money, honey! I am drunk. Bye.

dammmnn savanna Lmao. I was kinda thinking the same thing. I never thought she was THAT hot period. People are just being nice because they know at one point of time she was good looking. But I want that same thing for Adriana so, more power to cindy lol

I'm afraid about Adriana's career after leaving VS too. I know she will get to do whatever she wants, but stil... Hopefully she gets some good role in a movie like she wants, because she said herself recently that she didn't do any movie (after The Follow) because of her contract with VS since she would have to be off filming it for like 3 months or so.

I ain't gonna lie, I'm afraid too, but I don't think that's something we have to worry about for awhile. Like I just can't see her leaving VS and just disappearing. Nobody does that. When they leave VS they make sure they have some back up plan and I think her new agency will definitely think of something for her ass. And I think we will see that "back up plan" way before she leaves.

Adriana's fans keep yapping about how it's time for her to leave VS, but they they the first people to jump on the top of their roofs with excitement when she makes a VS comeback and what not. Myself included. Lets face it a little part of us want her to stay as she is and do VS forever while at the same time we know she should leave eventually.

That said, I don't have high hopes for her career after she leaves VS. I mean I know she could have a steady paycheck afterwards but I don't think she'll bother with work. I'm waiting to see the kind of work she been shooting. Her agency seems to be booking lots of quality work for their girls and they keep recruiting big name models.

We get excited when she makes a big VS comeback because we know that it's all she is doing, and since VS is all she's doing then bitch should provide us something to worship look at ... But she's been with VS for 14 fucking years, how many more lingerie/swimsuits can she model? :idk:

I want her to leave VS because I know it's limiting her career a lot. The only minimal reason I fear the day she leaves VS it's because we know this woman hates leaving her little island and If she does go MIA it will be because girlfriend refuses to take her ass to work, as she has done for many years for anything except VS.

Yes, since she switched to TS she's doing a lot better but God only knows how long she'll keep it up. She's had this winning strikes already and then went MIA again, both times it was due to pregnancies though so hopefully this time we'll have better luck.

Btw, I know a lot of people wants Adriana to leave VS (even fans, etc), but I'm gonna cry when it happens! :rofl: She has such a big story and I look forward a year long for the show, so what about then she retires?

When she retires... I am going to be sad for SO many reasons. First off Adriana dated all of them damn stars and rich successful guys and didn't marry any of them. So how is her family going to maintain a good lifestyle when she is done with modeling. Because marko isn't all that when it comes to his job lol Hopefully she whips up a new career in the remaining years. But I am worried if she doesn't. I want her life to stay great lol

Another reason, I know fans on here want her to drop VS, but... she been with them so long, we all watched her grow, it would be like she was ending a relationship. Its gonna be sad, and I am soo done with VS when she does leave honestly. Shit is going to get real when she leaves. But I know alot of fans and people who want to see her more, or is looking forward to seeing her in VS still. The only people I do know who wants her to leave are some people here, and them young bitches on tumblr. Not even on tumblr but those too young girls VS seems to attract these days in general. Which is stupid because they only want adriana to leave because she causes an uproar and people love her to the point where they can't stand it... and those girls want her to leave so that candice can get the same status adriana got...adriana not captain save a hoe. She can only save one hoe at time and thats herself. So she sha'll continue doing that by getting her money with VS and staying. Not truly saying Adriana is a hoe, but you know what I meant. But yeah, Not alot of people genuinely want her to leave. Its going to be tough.

Yeah I hope her story is told before she leaves. Because she has big meaningful one, she know the struggle both family, financial and self image wise. Alot of models love to tell about their past and its the same ole typical shit for the most part. And she rarely tells about hers and hers should be heard.

When she retires tho, who knows. I honestly don't know. Alot of people think she'll be like cindy, hot still for a very long time, and remembered for it. I even saw one guy thinking she is going to be like Marilyn and Cleopatra.... thats reaching lol. But more like cindy, I guess I can see lol. But I really don't know what the retirement life would be like for her

I agree with the second reason. She is working with VS longer than any other model, she was so young when she started working with them, I think she is the Angel who is actually keeping this brand alive, in my eyes, I don't know about others. VS can push Candice but Adriana has way more fans than Candice, she was even more famous than her at her age and first model you think about when you say "Victoria's Secret" you think of Adriana, also she is the only model who has been through everything in VS, VS has changed so much since her first show, Adriana saw models coming and leaving but she was always there. When she is posing with other models at events photographers only say her name. When she's alone at events even more fans come, I love events like eting with fans at Puerto Rico and What Is Sexy event (or Very Sexy I can't remember) with tons of fans, it really makes her Diva,She is the Diva of VS, some Candice's fans say she's not working hard in VS like Candice, but it's because VS is pushing her but it's not working, it makes everyone dislike her. And Adriana loves VS so much, does anybody can find her interview saying "I want to keep my Angel Wings until I'm 50" lol

But I am going to be very very sad when she leaves and I hope VS won't just kick her in the middle of Spring or somewhere like with Miranda and we don't get any fair goodbye :'( Hope that when she leaves she'll close the show with Fantasy Bra. ( :'( )

Yeah Adriana needs a beauty contact and film career, I wouldn't complain if one day she'll appear more in movies than in catalogues, but I would like to see her do both. And about beauty contract I would like to see her in L'Oreal for example but I want her to do something that other models(or vs angels)doesn't, for example MAC Cosmetics :D I always wanted her to wok with them...lol why not.

I want adriana to leave vs on her own term rather the other way round..... i mean she is in her 30s and can do better things.... i really wish she was an actress rather than a model cos more name recognition and we can keep watching her over and over again.. :brows: 

I remember that in one interview Adriana said that she wants to act but first her accent needs to get better. Well, she has been living in the USA for quite some time now, speaking English with her husband I presume so it's not gonna get any better if it already hasn't. So I hope she won't let that hold her back anymore! She might be able to make her accent her thing like Sofía Vergara, Penelope Cruz etc. (Not expecting her to be an Oscar winner calibre actress.) And she might actually find speaking easier when she has a specific script to learn and a dialect coach.

Now the scene she did for Ugly Betty was cringeworthy but if she can bring that quality we see in her commercial work (like "What Is Sexy" Michael Bay commercials) she would have something really special to add to a scene.

^She is going to leave on her own terms. I doubt at this point that VS is going to decide just not to renew. :laugh:

And that's why I think being a Bond girl would really work out for her. Her accent wouldn't be a problem.

Adriana has star power which is very hard to learn whereas almost anyone can become better at acting if they practise. And that star power can go a long way especially when you need to fill up the silver screen. She has also had great training through modelling because she has had to learn to use her body and not rely on words when conveying an emotion. I think many directors would go crazy if they found out they got to cast such a beauty in their movie. I was watching clips of Salma Hayek in From Dusk Till Dawn and I think that kind of grindhouse movie could work out surprisingly well for her. And of course Vicky Cristina Barcelona :D

If i'm not wrong Adriana has mentioned before that she has gotten movie offers already but she just isn't ready yet or she doesn't have time so whenever she is ready for it I'm sure she'll get something quickly

I don't think the accent will be that much of an issue and I don't expect her to win an Oscar either but if she does become an actress I hope she doesn't do shitty movies.

I wish she could at least do smaller roles first, the kind where filming takes only two weeks or so.

And If I had been part of her management I would have tried to get her a role in Sin City 2. XD The first one was filled with all kinds of beautiful women and I think the casting was different from the norm. Jaime King, Jessica Alba, Alexis Bledel etc.