Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree, you're stuck in the fact that "Adriana is not on demand" just because she doesn't have 1,000 paparazzis behind her :idk:

I'm sorry but statements like this

Us not seeing pictures of her baby says very little about whether she's in demand or not.

don't make much sense to me and I explained why in the post below. (Especially since celebrity culture has moved towards a place where a woman's fame is enhanced by her having children as opposed to before when it was the kiss of death.)

She lives on an island. I think we are forgetting that. The paps aren't allowed on it, so for them to catch her by any other chance is by luck. They can't follow her from her home to wherever she goes like they do with most people.

what do you mean? she lives on an actual island? where is that if it's not a secret for members here?

for one thing Adriana has always had my respect, and that's her privacy. Yeah I laugh sometimes at her clothing choices ( actually a lot), especially in those PINK pants, but on the other hand Im willing to like her 10X better than the always made up models/celebs who can't leave the house without the bag of the season, etc (don't wanna name any)

At least she shows some level of truthfulness (workout shots, messy hair/glasses ), which rarely exists in the world of the rich and famous. 

And it's better for her kids to grow loved, in a closed environment, not like Suri Cruz, wearing heels and modeling for mags since she was born!

It's not a secret island. :laugh: Other celebs live there too and as you can see there's only one way on and one way off of it.

post-3972-0-1446013120-92971_thumb.jpg

From Wiki:

A unique characteristic of Indian Creek Island is the residents' apparent obsession with security. The village is unique among similar-sized communities in having its own State of Florida sworn police force including its own 24/7 armed boat patrol around the island. Not only does "the ICVPSD operate the only 24 hours (a) day, 7 days a week marine patrol unit and it is often the only waterborne police force available on Biscayne Bay" but also the sworn force of 14 officers compared with the 38 residents reported in the 2004 census figures might make Indian Creek Village the most protected and secure incorporated municipality in the United States

I've seen that VS and Russell are only sharing pics VSHoliday set pics from this tweet. It's so not fair and the shoo was like 3-4 weeks, everything is so weird, It makes me angry...I want Adriana's BTS pics, 2011 was amazing, we had a bunch of Holiday bts pics from every set :/

Just wanted to post my happiness about Adriana being so active and shit. Doing more jobs outside of VS. And she is also getting her fame back,she has been on dm and stuff alot more lately. Like they decided to post an artical about her mui mui, that happened a while ago but I guess they just wanted to post more of her. And then her still climbing her way back on top of VS also. She is coming back better than before and ever this is so damn great. Pretty soon people aren't even going to be able to joke about her limiting herself to VS, as long as she keeps this up of course (fingers crossed she does)

Now if she just get her a cover. Icing On the cake.

tammy_zpsa126cdbc.gif

Agreed, i'm sure at least one of those shoots was will be a cover.

I'n wondering how much money she is making with that Amazon stuff, that has to be the smartest ad campaign i've seen in a long time lol

Echoing your sentiments here TKC, she's on a roll.This new campaign/partnering thing is the most exiting and smartest thing she's done in a while... I too wonder how much she'll make from it. She's pulling a Beyonce here; be relatively gone for almost a year after the baby and coming back with explosions

Echoing your sentiments here TKC, she's on a roll.This new campaign/partnering thing is the most exiting and smartest thing she's done in a while... I too wonder how much she'll make from it. She's pulling a Beyonce here; be relatively gone for almost a year after the baby and coming back with explosions

bey1.gif

Adriana is not one of those celebrity who live their life's for the whole world to see, it's refreshing that she is very private about her life and doesn't call the papz where ever she goes......I mean nobody even cares for Gisele's second baby. I always feel like all the attention goes on the first baby simply because it's the first time of being a mother......