Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Damn it, I really wanted her to go with IMG :pinch:

And yeah there is no way in hell Candice is making as much money as Adriana with VS. Let's just state the obvious: Adriana doesn't do shit in the US outside VS because VS has her exclusively and she can't even do lingerie or swimsuits outside the US either because of VS. Candice (and all the other Angels) are doing or have done lingerie/swimsuits in the US or other countries recently, meaning they don't have exclusivity with VS so they're obviously making less money.

IMG would've been nice, but like it was said before, Chris would've probably had to settle for a lower position. The Society is where it's at right now in terms of work and they have a small board which means she won't be lost in a sea of vagina. She is their pride and joy now. Their cash cow.

Someone said she wasn't on the Marilyn Paris site anymore now either.

She's now gone from Marilyn Paris too and I think The Society only works in NYC so she should show up at another agency website soon because I doubt she'll stick to just her NYC agency.

She's now gone from Marilyn Paris too and I think The Society only works in NYC so she should show up at another agency website soon because I doubt she'll stick to just her NYC agency.

I think Adriana & Megan Fox are battling each other on who is a bigger psycho and does a better job hiding her kid.

That or they Punk'd the world.

I think Adriana & Megan Fox are battling each other on who is a bigger psycho and does a better job hiding her kid.

That or they Punk'd the world.

I have seen noah, thanks to brian lol. we know what he looks like (accidentally of course) but thats mainly because of traveling and such. I mean does sienna even get out the house and get to see the world?

Of course she does, so does Valentina but she's almost four and how many times have paparazzi actually spotted Adriana with Valentina? Five at the most? Heck I think the last time it happened was more than a year ago. In fact, when do we even see Adriana with Marko?  :idk:

I do agree that it's weird and annoying we have seen nada from Sienna but at the same time, this is typical Adriana behavior. I don't even think she'll do a magazine anymore, I think she did it with Val because she was a newlywed and it was their first child ... I've come to terms with the fact that we won't see Sienna until somebody leaks a picture by mistake, like in a birthday or something.

Of course she does, so does Valentina but she's almost four and how many times have paparazzi actually spotted Adriana with Valentina? Five at the most? Heck I think the last time it happened was more than a year ago. In fact, when do we even see Adriana with Marko?   :idk:

I do agree that it's weird and annoying we have seen nada from Sienna but at the same time, this is typical Adriana behavior. I don't even think she'll do a magazine anymore, I think she did it with Val because she was a newlywed and it was their first child ... I've come to terms with the fact that we won't see Sienna until somebody leaks a picture by mistake, like in a birthday or something.

And then it would probably her arm or like half her face or something of bad quality. Its just the fact that even valentina is still shown through adriana and she has been caught by paps with her less than a year ago. When they were in their backyard about 3 months ago. And then they go to like Disney land and her and Valentina will be photoed together by friends. still no trace that sienna was also able to get out those days.

So actually I don't think sienna gets out that much. There is still always evidence that valentina does, nada of sienna. Then again she is a baby but still, stuff like this really does make you wonder if her protectiveness of sienna alone is for a serious reason.

idk maybe its just the annoyance in me talking lol

That was in Adriana's house though, and since Sienna is a baby it makes to me she didn't have her hanging out close to the beach while both her parents were busy. Same story for Disney, taking a baby means one of the parents will have to miss the fun of all the rides because obviously Sienna can't get on it. Now, if we get pictures of Dri going to like the mall or something with Val & Marko but no Sienna, I swear to God I will lose it :ninja:

Last year we got pictures of Valentina's birthday party because Adriana contracted some people to entertain so I'm hoping she'll do the same this year for Sienna's and someone will be nice enough to give us a picture lol