Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

^Ha! #SheDontEvenGoHere. Poor Behati. My "flamboyant" male friend said beforehand he was going to ask Behati if she could get up so he can sit in the chair next to Adri and take the pic but I talked him out of it because Adri might think it's rude and get upset.

^Ha! #SheDontEvenGoHere. Poor Behati. My "flamboyant" male friend said beforehand he was going to ask Behati if she could get up so he can sit in the chair next to Adri and take the pic but I talked him out of it because Adri might think it's rude and get upset.

post-44858-0-1446013119-10195_thumb.gif

I can't even use a smiley for these fans LMAO. They are a trip, and these are men. Honestly if I was any of the other angels I would be ready for adriana to leave lol. She too bomb and the fans know it lol. I bet they will be jumping for joy when she goes.

I had to correct someone who was interviewing Lily that her last name wasn't Donaldson. And most of these fan pics they don't even know Behati's name.

I KNOW! I just saw it. :rofl:

Everyone on Instagram is going "me and my wife Adriana" "just met Adriana Lima" "Adriana Lima and I", etc...

^What do you mean? The party that they usually have at night? I think they cut that out for like a thing between the press pictures and the meet and greet. Unless they plan on doing something some other day, but I doubt it.

LOOL!

If I was one of the other Angels (except Alessandra) I would refuse to do PR with Adriana. It's like you're invisible: Press gives shit about you and fans don't look at you.

People can hate her all they want but she is the star on VS and all the others fall flat next to her when it comes to star power.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Speechless. #adrianalima #beauty #sorry #lilydontcare only care for her had a little #chat with this #victoriasecretangel #meet&greet #askanangel #beautifuleyes up close looks photoshop simply #happy #flawless #happyaf #nojudging

http://instagram.com/p/ZULQoSDcn8

^They weren't mentioning Behati at all!

Do you any of you think Adri will be contender for the FB this year? I talked back to my friend and he said he asked her was she going to wear the FB this year or did she get the limit.

She said, "Heidi wear it 3 times" then he pointed out that she didn't say no to the first question and she said, "You never know. Behati could wear it, you have to wait and see." (he repeated it all in her accent, too funny) Then he said he gave Behati the child please look <_< and she caught it. :rofl: He said he noticed that she always tried to include Behati in the small talk when the fans were basically shunning her. That's sweet.

I was actually pulling for Doutzen this year but maybe VS will punish her for her "betrayal" with H&M by not giving it to her. I'd rather Adri have it on her going out year. But who knows there is still Candice and Erin. I can't see the others on the roster with it.

To me right now it looks like she is in the running for the FB. Shooting for Christmas starts soon, so we will see! I don't think Doutzen "betrayed" VS. She tweaked her contract probably when it was up for renewal. They could've been like no bitch, bye. But obviously they didn't and compromised with her. Doutzen isn't as big as she should be by now. They can afford to let her be the face of other things. VS doesn't even use her like that.

^ Doutzen's contract was up for renewal at the same time as Miranda's so that's probably what happened. She's never been VS' #1 girl and her H&M stuff is only in Europe, I don't think her ads are in the US so far so I think that's where they compromised.

I'm 99% sure Adriana will get the FB again, if not her then I think it will be Doutzen. But this is like 2008/2010 all over and she's due for another FB if they are following the Heidi path.

I'm about 85% sure she will. The odds of Candice getting it have dropped major now that Adriana is back in the swing of things for VS. I can see Candice opening this year and Dri getting the Bra. VS isn't stupid. They know the reactions Adriana gets and I'm sure they are well aware of the mass attention she gets over the other angels. I say they will give it to her.

As much as I hope Doutzen will get the FB, I don't see it happening right now. :/ As said she has so many other projects that I feel like it will be hard for her to go out and promote just VS as she is known for many other things now.