Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

She has the best dress. Lily's dress looks like something a prostitute would wear and Behati's is just ugly to me. And Adriana's is the most appropriate for the location to me.

I saw a far away pic on Twitter and thought "uh" but when I saw a close up then she stuck that leg out I loved it >>>>>

And her face and makeup looked flawless on the pic VS tweeted

Lawls! I was gonna say something about it! When I saw her say "I don't like my teeth" I legit started laughing! Not at her but just...the situation...lol I appreciate that she said it though cause to me its a big "fuck you haters I know!"

I may be the only one who actually does like her teeth. I think she looks cute when she smiles.

And ofcourse her eyes are her fave

It depends on how she smiles. If its that fake elvis smile now, but when its a genuine. Her smile and teeth don't look that bad. Also when she is asked about her body,like alot of people she says that she likes it but she knows its not the best body out there. Its nice that she is aware and feels the same way about herself as everyone else.

Maybe she filed them down or she just grew into them, but they used to be really obvious. I mean, I don't want to say they were jacked up because they weren't, but they were just noticeable. She just has fangs and would be perfect for any vamp role. :rofl:

Maybe she filed them down or she just grew into them, but they used to be really obvious. I mean, I don't want to say they were jacked up because they weren't, but they were just noticeable. She just has fangs and would be perfect for any vamp role. :rofl:

noo they are the same lol, did you see the post on DM when she was shooting in the maxi dress, you can see the flaws in her teeth from afar lol.