Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

OT rumor at us weekly is it that miranda kerr is not going to be an angel for victoria secret, which is kinda funny because she acts as if she is this big deal but she cannot sell, lol......

But i wasn't happy that the article did not mention adriana because every time the show is on, she gets the most buzz and attention everywhere......

For the same reason she also has a personal private facebook? To keep the creeps out? Like did you honestly expect Adriana to start posting a bunch of pictures of her? That is so not going to happen, like ever

For the same reason she also has a personal private facebook? To keep the creeps out? Like did you honestly expect Adriana to start posting a bunch of pictures of her? That is so not going to happen, like ever

But she never liked instagram. She told a personal friend that. And her and doutzen are a bit close and she only knows about the adrianalima account.

She also has said she didn't like facebook to personal friends...but she has a private facebook. Just because she says something on twitter...take it with a grain of salt.

I never saw her say that she didn't like facebook on twitter, If I did I wouldn't have mentioned it in the first place. And didn't she have a facebook before she have a twitter. Anyways I never heard her say she didn't like it anywhere

either way My statement in the first place was that she should be more active in the one everyone knows about than she is because obviously only a few very select people know about the private one anyway

She also has said she didn't like facebook to personal friends...but she has a private facebook. Just because she says something on twitter...take it with a grain of salt.

I never saw her say that she didn't like facebook on twitter, If I did I wouldn't have mentioned it in the first place. And didn't she have a facebook before she have a twitter. Anyways I never heard her say she didn't like it anywhere

Seriously? Just because you in particular didn't see it doesn't mean she didn't say it. She said it a while back a few years ago, I know one of her friends said it on Orkut a while back too. Where her cousin and several friends like Joyse had accounts.

Seriously? Just because you in particular didn't see it doesn't mean she didn't say it. She said it a while back a few years ago, I know one of her friends said it on Orkut a while back too. Where her cousin and several friends like Joyse had accounts.

Excuse me, but Did I say just because I didn't see it that means she didn't say it? I don't think I did. I didn't. All I said was that I never saw or heard that. So don't "seriously" me.

Clearly after that I said if I would have known that she said that (about facebook) I wouldn't have mentioned her disliking anything in the first place.

But it doesn't matter. If she has them, she has them