Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

^ I think Candice and Michael are doing one of those workout videos. I like Candice but I wish it was Adriana that was doing it...

^^Baku is the capital of Azerbaijan. I don't know what to think about that, I've never heard about Waggon.... :mellow:

Waggon is a actually a clothing brand that has stores in a lot of cities in Europe, Japan & the US plus some others in Brasil & Middle East, it's not a cheap clothing line.

I'm just surprised that she's going to Baku, i guess they're opening a store there and she'll be there. It does say that it will be on March 29th and with TheBombshell saying that Dri is confirmed to go to Belgrade too, i think that maybe (I pray/hope) she'll do a mini tour to promote the brand in Europe.

I translated the facebook thing, basically Adriana will be promoting the new collection, they will have a party with a DJ & blablabla. Same crap as a VS event except we'll probably get less pictures

Belgrade* sorry. I asked Official Waggon Paris's Serbian page and they wrote me large message about it,they told me she is the new face and that she's going to Baku,also the user on instagram told the same...on the pic. I think she will come otherwise they wouldn't put such a big poster in the store...

^ It's what dreamss said, Asian clients are known for paying really well. As we all know by now Adriana is a lazy model and i bet she's more than happy to work so little for much more money instead of doing more work for less money in Europe.

^ It's what dreamss said, Asian clients are known for paying really well. As we all know by now Adriana is a lazy model and i bet she's more than happy to work so little for much more money instead of doing more work for less money in Europe.

Girlfriend doesn't even do editorials that much. She seems to be all about the money.

Asia seems to be the holy grail for lucrative modeling work. All the celebs and models are running there now. Metrocity is a Japanese brand which is Asian. Turkey is also in Asia so Mavi as well. She hasn't done anything for free other than walking Prada since giving birth. She needs to do some editorials.

Do we know of any of her upcoming projects, if she has any? I was hoping her visit to LA in December would be... fruitful but still on word. I guess it was just a visit.

Girlfriend doesn't even do editorials that much. She seems to be all about the money.

Asia seems to be the holy grail for lucrative modeling work. All the celebs and models are running there now. Metrocity is a Japanese brand which is Asian. Turkey is also in Asia so Mavi as well. She hasn't done anything for free other than walking Prada since giving birth. She needs to do some editorials.

Do we know of any of her upcoming projects, if she has any? I was hoping her visit to LA in December would be... fruitful but still on word. I guess it was just a visit.

I've never been to Turkey but what you've said about it is basically what I hear as well. She only visits Instanbul there though. No? And I'm sure they pay her a lot. I remember the president (or whatever) of Mavi was thrilled when they started making tons of money after using Adriana, he said they paid her a lot of money and they were seeing their money's worth. And they treat her like a god there. She trends on twitter just appearing on their TV ;laugh:

I'll use my own little country as example: We're screwed right now, badly, yet Gisele Bundchen's sandals sell like hot bread because people here really like her and it happens every time X celebrity comes here as the face of X brand. Doesn't matter how bad the country is doing if you have the right representation for your brand it will sell, i guess in Turkey that's how it is with Dri. They mentioned how the sales went up after they contracted her, the more she sells the more they will pay her & have her visiting the country to keep selling those jeans

I'll use my own little country as example: We're screwed right now, badly, yet Gisele Bundchen's sandals sell like hot bread because people here really like her and it happens every time X celebrity comes here as the face of X brand. Doesn't matter how bad the country is doing if you have the right representation for your brand it will sell, i guess in Turkey that's how it is with Dri. They mentioned how the sales went up after they contracted her, the more she sells the more they will pay her & have her visiting the country to keep selling those jeans

Yes, I do know that Asia has some countries where the money's at (just look at Dubai or raising China...)

But Turkey? Not really. Since Turkish people represent Germany's largest group of immigrants, we talk a lot about this country here (in politics and school...just everywhere) and I often got the chance to speak with Turkish people about Turkey. A good friend of mine is Turkish, too, and she really loves Turkey, but she's also realistic and she told me that Turkey is mostly poor and underdeveloped. She told me that Istanbul is pretty much the only modern spot, but not richer than e.g. London or Barcelona. :idk:

So can anyone explain to me why she's visiting Turkey that much?

Is Mavi really that important and powerful? (I honestly don't know since we've only got four Mavi stores in Germany)

There are alot of vogues i wish she would do. Esp since most of the times hers are never boring. But non of her covers/editorials are. Like even her gq crap most of them has some kind of setting or theme. Alot of people just have them in a regular blank setting posed(beyonce and candice and rihanna's gq. And candice's vogue japan) covers and editorials like those.

I like how adri and gisele has themes or some kind of landscape along with theirs alot of the times.

But a few more vogues would be nice period.

There are places in Turkey where you'd think you're in the middle of Berlin or Paris. Not just Instanbul. And while they still have many poor areas, the country has a rapidly growing economy. In fact one of the fastest in the world. So I can see why Adriana is investing so much time there. I just wish she'd cover Turkish Vogue already.

Edited by Nazara