Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I don't think Ale has aged that badly. Sure its detectable but I think Adriana has aged a fair amount too. Both gracefully. Miranda has aged kind of scary if you look at the close ups in hq from the golden globes event yikes

Alessandra... I like her too but she aged the worst out of all the angels. Gisele adriana and even heidi are ok. I don't think aging is the word to use because she doesn't have wrinkles or stuff like that, nothing like alessandra and miranda. She just doesn't look exactly the same. WHich is expected.Basically her aging isn't as obvious as others. She's aging well.

But its nothing like alessandra lol. She still looks good but its more obvious in her face that she is older. Like her skin. something about it makes it look more "harsh" I guess. I can't find a word to describe it lol. And it seems like even younger angels are starting to age already too. That party and smoking and drinking lifestyle is no joke lol.

http://media.tumblr.com/af42238d83edc531905b90f158feff9d/tumblr_inline_miaro7Do951qz4rgp.gif

Images hosted on facebook, VK, instagram, twitter, tumblr, etc. are not meant to be hotlinked outside their approved sites. Please textlink or upload image(s) onto a host. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

Oh TKC, you never stopped believing. Salute. Lmao.

Then what the hell happened to her face at Prada? That was what made me think it could be.

Lol I was wrong the first time so hopefully this is some redemption.

I'm telling you adriana's face had been like that for a while. It was like that in that video with erin. And that was in january

I know, TKC- the other gif in the Candids thread is just obnoxious

If she's not pregnant (which judging from how she looks in the pic from today, she's not)

post-54896-0-1446013109-89161_thumb.gif

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

honestly no better than the people that feel the need to gloat about being right about her pregnancy the first two times, congrats guys lmao

I got alot of crap for being wrong. It was always brought up how wrong I was; Which I accepted because I knew I was wrong. so this time. I'm going to have my moment regardless.

http://media.tumblr.com/db57502008a3c3cbe16adc48e8ccc17f/tumblr_inline_mifura6u8r1qz4rgp.gif

Its not like I kept pointing out how wrong people were every chance I get. Even though thats what happen to me. I just used a gif :hehe:

Dreamss I've been trying to figure out what has been going on with her face change/shape since vsfs last year. Probably had to do something with the pregnancy with Sienna.

Now,. All adriana has to do is show us her second daughter lol. (smh marko will probaby be the one to do that)

Images hosted on facebook, VK, instagram, twitter, tumblr, etc. are not meant to be hotlinked outside their approved sites. Please textlink or upload image(s) onto a host. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

^ Nah, i think she'll do a photoshoot again probably for a brazilian/serbian magazine. With Val she waited until getting back to work (when Val was six months too BTW) to do the Hello Magazine shoot with the baby, I think she'll do it the same way with Sienna.

Honestly i couldn't be happier (IF) she's not pregnant. The idea of another Adriana-less year made me want to cry a little.

^ Nah, i think she'll do a photoshoot again probably for a brazilian/serbian magazine. With Val she waited until getting back to work (when Val was six months too BTW) to do the Hello Magazine shoot with the baby, I think she'll do it the same way with Sienna.

Honestly i couldn't be happier (IF) she's not pregnant. The idea of another Adriana-less year made me want to cry a little.

Freaking hope so

Yeah but that was probably because paparazzi took picture of her leaving her house with Val, I guess she didn't want people to see the baby first from paparazzi pictures she's even wearing the same clothes in the pictures from her website, after that we got nothing again until the Hello photoshoot and the headline (as well as her website) say 'Adriana Lima introduces baby Valentina'.

Plus Adriana's website is dead (again) already. Unless she's planning to do a revival of it, i think she'll do a photoshoot with both girls, if they wanted to do it via Twitter i think Marko would've done it already

I sure hope I am wrong about her being pregnant, but I won't get hopeful yet, this woman shot in underwear about a week before she announced she was pregnant with Sienna. I really hope she's not though.