Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

^Oh! I thought you were talking about the 06-07 weight gain. Of course I remember that. :laugh:

Around the time she lost Prince Wales of Liechtenstein, who was a smoker, she could have lost the cigarettes as well which can explain her "06-07 weight gain." That, the rumored depression and time off work.

This has to be one of if not the most hideous picture of Lima: post-65661-0-00638900-1362009372_thumb.j And five years later she looks like, tada: post-65661-0-39301200-1362009386_thumb.j Can't say it's just makeup... No, Adriana had some botox or something of that nature. Anyway, I'm losing interest in Adriana and Victoria's Secret altogether. Who else is interesting? Like, the old generation isn't nearly as intriguing as they once were.... They're fading and this new generation sucks... c***.

I know some of you will get your panties in a bunch but curious if anyone feels the same way. Adriana always manages to annoy me in group interviews/videos. Or even when it's her and another girl like in the 'grocery shopping' video. Sometimes her expressiveness is charming but a lot of times her over the top expressions make her look like a retarded horse. Especially with the mouth/when she does the recoil laugh. Makes me cringe. i've also noticed that in some of the videos (like the one for us news with her, lily, adriana, and erin) she talks over the others and has obnoxious reactions almost the entire time.

ironically, I was a bigger Adriana fan before joining Bellazon

Thats just the way she is. She doesn't have to be with anyone to have that kind of behavior when being interviewed. I saw it in 2006 when the angels were talking about their first kiss, seperately, and in a VSX interview(when she was being interviewed spereatly) she goes through about 10 different facial expressions a minute when she talks.

I don't have a problem with it because adriana doesn't come off like that in photos, and if she didn't show that, what I think is a dorky/goofy side, people would judge her in a bad way kinda how people give candice grief all the time because of the way she looks. Adriana has one of those faces where you wouldn't think she was likeable or entertaining. So I like that underneath it she is dorky and loud and not boring. It helps her stand out more than she already does.

This has to be one of if not the most hideous picture of Lima: post-65661-0-00638900-1362009372_thumb.j And five years later she looks like, tada: post-65661-0-39301200-1362009386_thumb.j Can't say it's just makeup... No, Adriana had some botox or something of that nature. Anyway, I'm losing interest in Adriana and Victoria's Secret altogether. Who else is interesting? Like, the old generation isn't nearly as intriguing as they once were.... They're fading and this new generation sucks... c***.

you're ignorant

Goshhh!! R u kidding me?!? you're at Adriana Lima's Thread asking if Adriana and Victoria's Secret all together r losing interest. I can say by me that you r completely alone on that!The most interesting thing in VS is Adriana!