Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

You all need to come to Buenos Aires and get drunk with me, is just seriously next level, ask Baron he's from here isn't he? ... But I'll shut up, not the proper thread to discuss that

@Pretty And Rome is a nice city, smells like shit during the summer but still a nice city, i was there during summer and is a nice place to visit but it truly smells like shit like most of Italy. Spain & Belgium are like much better in summer time (seriously Venice smells like hell, you DON'T want to go there during summer, but at the same time those italian guys are really really handsome), also Holland is good, alcohol is cheap & Red Light Street is soooo much fun to visit, is jut totally worth it

Damn you Dave... stop correcting me! Roma, Rome.. Wasn't it said that at one point if you said Roma that the city would fall down because it was her secret name or some shit? I vaguely remember that from some history book. Silly superstition lol.

I didn't do touristic stuff either (honestly i hate places where there's a million people hanging out, freaks me out a little) but there's SO many people there and it''ss SO hot in Rome/Italy than everyone smells like shit, i recommend going during late fall or just go to Belgium/Holland (seriously underrated places, completely awesome). Or Spain is always a nice choice, it's super close to France if you want to spend a weekend there (Paris if you're in the North, Nice/Monaco if you're in the South). Just don't go to the UK, weather is a bitch all year, and unless you pray a lot you won't escape the rain

P.S: I can't believe I've visited so many countries already O.o, thank you daddy for spoiling your little bitch so much :heart: