Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Well she finally has an instagram. Well her press finally made on for her

Yeah, because she said she didn't like IG. I bet Marilyn made her delete that tweet. Can't wait for the lame inspirational quotes with old ass pictures.

33adsfb.gif

Adriana didn't go to college because she didn't want to. She had multi year multi million dollar contracts with TIM, VS and Maybelline, so money wasn't an issue. If she really wanted to go be a pediatrician she could have made it happen. Adriana also didn't do more high fashion modeling because she didn't really want it. When she's at her best, she's beautiful. But for a while she wasn't keeping up her appearance. I would of liked to see her work more with Louis Vuitton, Burberry, Dior, Valentino, Vera Wang for example. Do more runway, perfume, campaigns, ads... something! She stayed with VS even though the brand went downhill no later than 2006, which demonstrates she's loyal and reliable. When she was starting out, her future looked promising. She was working a juicy variety of ads and campaigns. So I am a bit disappointed to see her not rise to her potential. Nevertheless, she's still amazing.