Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Bloated bloated. And neither did she look as bloated with those fans yesteday,Actually she didn't at all. I'm telling you when her mouth is actually open and forming an exp<b></b>ression her face doesn't look bloated. But you can't tell me her face isn't "that bloated" in the first picture I posted.

I'm just saying because once people really start believing something they don't go back they turn nothing into something.

Uh,,,no offense TKC but I don't think you have room to talk. You go WAY out of your way every time she is pregnant to PROVE she's not, and every time she has been I am not as big of a fans as Adriana's as I once was...so my care is minimal at this point. But, as someone who has children and can predict pregnancies really really well, I'd say she is pregnant again...she's got all the same signs as before and she always has a specific behavior she tends to carry with her whenever she's pregnant. Pregnancy signs are VERY obvious, it's not just the belly and her face, behavior, way she is dressing and etc all point that is pregnant once again. Eh, but time will tell...just like it always does.

Uh,,,no offense TKC but I don't think you have room to talk. You go WAY out of your way every time she is pregnant to PROVE she's not, and every time she has been I am not as big of a fans as Adriana's as I once was...so my care is minimal at this point. But, as someone who has children and can predict pregnancies really really well, I'd say she is pregnant again...she's got all the same signs as before and she always has a specific behavior she tends to carry with her whenever she's pregnant. Pregnancy signs are VERY obvious, it's not just the belly and her face, behavior, way she is dressing and etc all point that is pregnant once again. Eh, but time will tell...just like it always does.

Well, she does look pregnant to me now! I'd LOVE to be wrong though.

I hope she attends the Oscars or some kind of party relating to it. She's probably gonna wear some ugly black dress IF she goes, so I'm not looking forward to seeing her outfit, I just wanna see how pregnant she looks.

no you mean I have no room to talk because I was wrong. Because there is nothing wrong with having an opnion based on reason. I'd rather go out my way than to belive on,instinct and one awkward picture. Its ridiculous you think you predcting superpowers. Only time will tell

LOL "predicting superpowers" wow...that's reaching. You have went out of your way every time to say she's not and she has in fact been pregnant. That's all I was saying. There is no "superpower" to predicting pregnancy it's pretty easy to see it once you've been pregnant.

@RafSecret....just because her belly isn't huge doesn't mean she isn't pregnant. There are many more signs, breasts bigger, tummy bigger, and etc. Also, keep in mind she worked well into both of her pregnancies, both with launches and with her first pregnancy she walked in Givenchy when everyone swore she wasn't pregnant then "because she walked in a fashion show". Also, the reason I say her belly is in fact a pregnancy belly, is because a pregnancy belly, and a bloated or overweight belly look COMPLETELY different, it's very obvious to tell the difference once you see both. Also it's very easy to get pregnant almost right after a pregnancy...it's actually pretty common.

Like I said with her first pregnancy, her second, Ale's first and second pregnancy..when I was called every name under the sun for "making up a pregnancy" "seeing something that isn't obviously there".... I'll gladly admit I was wrong if it turns out to be a false alarm....but until then time will tell.

Lost Soul, who cares??????? You consistently post about how you were right about the pregnancy as though you want a badge for it. You definitely made us aware of Adriana's pregnancy when she had Sienna, and it was nice to know early so I thank you for that and I'm sure you know more than others on here given you've been pregnant but I just don't understand why it matters so much to you that everyone has to acknowledge your talent in recognizing when models are pregnant? I don't say this in a demeaning or criticizing way either I just think if anything it would serve as a headache to hear the responses of everyone. But on the flip side, why do some of you take it offensively when someone debates or implies that she IS pregnant? If she's not pregnant, the fact that Lost Soul & others (including myself) think that she IS pregnant isn't going to miraculously make her pregnant. so why do we have to stop discussing it if someone thinks there's credibility to it? Can we not all just have our own opinions on whether she is or isn't...at one point we will find out. This happened last time too, people were pointing out details as to why they thought she was pregnant and some of you are on some "stop spreading rumors" "she's NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT PREGNANT!!!!!!!!" type shit...why do you care?!?!? like I said if she's not...our comments aren't going to change that

I'm honestly sick of both sides of it right now. People who believe she isn't pregnant, including myself (at the moment there just isn't enough evidence to convince me just yet) and those who think she is. I can honestly sit here and argue both sides but its so redundant. Every damn time there are pregnancy rumors this board starts to sound like a broken record. The same people saying the same thing. It's almost like a few posters are playing "let's see how many different times I can re-word my original statement." Good grief! Like it has been said for the billionth time, only time will tell. People are going to stand by their statements so what's the use of trying to get others to see where you're coming from when it will just be debated? That's all I have to say on this subject.

She is not pregnant and her face is fine! Just look at the IWC pics,she looked like from VS Showstopper event in 2011 her belly can't grow in one week! (I mean when Marko shared pic of Adriana) And When you look at this pic from DDFS in that dress you can actually see how her body looks,it looks normal,normal after just having baby,not pregnant. Also we remember how she looked last year in this time or later,when we all though she is pregnant,but she really did look pregnant and she was pregnant.

adriana-lima-01241303.jpg ALima_V_29Jan13_pa_b_592x888.jpg file_.jpg Adriana-Lima-Showstopper-Image-3.jpg spl304827_011-wm900.jpg 144896072.jpg

^That was last year Valentine's Day. It does look perfect. I don't like it when her face looks gaunt.

TheBombshell, her belly can grow in one week. We saw it with our own eyes last year. I just wanted to say that because I agree with shutting the f*ck up for now. Well, I don't really agree with it, but when people start trying to prove this or that it's like REALLY? I ain't even got time for dat. Especially when I know it's not going to end because you are all so stubborn. I would rather let y'all fight it out and watch from the sidelines with my drank in my hand. Thanks for providing me with something to read though. I love you all. Even you annoying little people. :heart:

Cherrybomb, the reason I get passionate about it is simple. Adriana fans are amazingly (more so than any other fans I've EVER seen) demandent that she's never pregnant. It's like amazing! Like you stated. It doesn't effect me either way if she's pregnant or not...really could give a damn. But the fact that some of us who believe she's pregnant do get told (like directly above) SHE'S NOT PREGNANT, over and over yet...get told we are repetitive is mind numbingly annoying. Some die hard fans have always been insistent she isn't pregnant...every time...it's like it's a curse or something for her to be. I think we all deserve opinions and I respect all opinions, but when this horse has been beaten and dead so many times over the last year it's exhausting. Hell people were arguing when those obvious launch photos came out in Miami that she had just eaten something...the funnily enough the same people that are arguing about it now.

Like I've said whether she is or not, who cares. I'm going with the fact she is, and my estimate is about 2-3 months. Like I said, this is all I'll say on the subject you can't hide a pregnancy for very long. Hell I'd rather look at the fact she's pregnant as to why she's not working than the alternative which is just the fact she doesn't want to work. Eh, I'm over it.

Okay first off all yes your stomach can grow in a week, Pretty has pictures that I've sent her to prove it, but I'm not going to dredge those up because to be perfectly honest I don't give a shit. The part that humors me more is that the first "pregnancy scare" I remember this thread being massively cleaned up and everyone basically told to hush up, we weren't allowed to talk about it because it couldn't possibly be true and we couldn't in any way shape or form possibly hurt Adriana's feelings, (obviously she wasn't pregnant and we were calling her fat.)

It's nice to see how far this thread has gone, we can now have some open honest debate, that's fantastic. <3