Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Actually she's been boxing for almost 10 years, so get your shit together before coming here & call the woman bulimic or depressive O.o

btw, there is something I've always wondered. I know it's been up for discussion a couple times. But the weird crazy faces Adriana has been doing since like 2007 I believe, I know she might have been asked to do so with VS. But I thought, maybe it had to do with Gisele leaving and that they were afraid they wouldn't get the attention as with Gisele and they were afraid that Adriana wouldn't be able to pull it off that much so they just asked her to do so?

I don't know if you got me, I don't know how else to explain it but It's something that's been in my head for a while.

Not that Adriana didn't get attention and she really does a good job as being a spokesmodel for VS cause to me she is the only one that really sells well and really talks about everything like she REALLY loves it haha.

I know what you mean. I used to think that was the reason they asked her and the others to do all those faces on the runway, but the the show's ratings dropped in 2006 (when Gisele was still there) so I think the blowing kisses and stuff was their way of gaining back viewers and making the show more 'watchable'. Adriana just exaggerates the whole act, the other girls do it too, but not as much.

Oh I didn't know the rating dropped in '06. Makes sense then.. also with the whole musical aspect of the shows. It makes more sense to me now though!

Have been wondering about it haha. I do hope though, that Adriana doesn't think she won't be great without doing that.. that it might be the reason she still is going on with the faces and it becomes really weird each time.

Adriana's silence is killing me. We absolutely don't know anything about her....what is she doing? She just surprises us....all VS angels are shooting everyday everywhere,I don't know why she didn't shoot already! Maybe she thinks her body isn't ready yet,but that is stupid,her body is better than all vs models.