Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

im with you on the ranting, she's big everywhere else in the world except america...she deserves a lot more airtime than what VS is giving her, especially with the show and the commercials.

she should be featured a lot longer in the commercials..her american publicist needs to be fired.

I have a question.Do you think that Adriana would do a better job than Gisele in going first on this show or not.You know when the box is opening.

No, I don't think so. Gisele opening the show fit in with the theme. They had a santa theme and featured the diamond bra, so it made sense IMO for Gisele to open the show. Besides, Adriana opened the show last year. I can't recall them ever having a model open the show two years in a row. If anything, I would say that Alessandra should have been given an opportunity to open the show this year over Adriana (and I don't even like Ale), but again, Gisele opening the show made sense with the theme.

Adriana is better known as a "the body" of Victoria secret.

Not really. Maybe on the internet she is better known, but when it comes to the mainstream American media and press, Gisele is more popular. When they hear Victoria's Secret, Gisele, Tyra, and Heidi are the names that come to mind. The three of them are the best spokespeople for the company, so that's who they used. With Tyra's retirement, it's a prime opportunity for the company to push Adriana in more of a spokeperson position.

Tori wrote: "With Tyra's retirement, it's a prime opportunity for the company to push Adriana in more of a spokeperson position."

I agree Tori, which is why I'd like to see them push Adriana foward in North America with more force. The View appearance was eh-okay, and Extra seems to always feature her, but the VS Show is where I expected them to truly promote her.

Then too I do understand that this show was about introducing the new girls. I'm just upset because I wanted to see more Adriana. It's a catch 22. Yes, she's more popular online than off, but then how can that reverse if she's given inadequate TV airtime (aside from the ads), y'know? :(

I have an idea. :cool:

Tonight, VS Fashion Show is going to re-run after ANTM. Imagine, what if there were a Victoria's Secret reality show with wanna-be VS models and occasional cameos from established VS models...like saaaay, I dunno....ADRIANA LIMA? :p

What do you think?

I have an idea. :cool:

Tonight, VS Fashion Show is going to re-run after ANTM. Imagine, what if there were a Victoria's Secret reality show with wanna-be VS models and occasional cameos from established VS models...like saaaay, I dunno....ADRIANA LIMA? :p

What do you think?

Sounds like Americans Next Top Model, accept instead of Tyra theres Adriana, well that would certainly get me to watch it :)

This is something Ive noticed on recent candids of Adriana and Ana. They no longer pose together! Why??? I dont know if this has been discussed before because I dont look back at the pages. But whenever I see Adriana on backstage candids shes either with Oluchi or with Alessandra, and whenever I see Ana she is either with Alessandra, Isabeli or other people. Is there a rivalary going on? Or maybe these two just dont get along in real life??? I dunno I just want to know if anyone has read anything elsewhere that I maybe missed. Hmmm <_<

@ who ever said that it pissed them off the fact that gisele getting more publicity...it pisses me off too...has anyone seen giseles captain hook nose...hellooooooo...jk but seriously i was watching VH1..as always there one of the only channels who do more shows dealing with models and their industry anyways..i was watching Vh1's 100 Hottest Hotties...

Adriana- 80???

Gisele- 36....

i guess its based on their opinion but dang it! just kinda a little pet peeve i have <_<

Yeah i agree. I really dont see whats so special about Gisele...she looks like girls i see everyday at school without and with her makeup on...just taller. I like her personality though. But i just wish she wouldnt take up the spotlight so much. :(

Yeah, some of my friends looks much more better :/ She's have a nice body but her face...