Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

It's actually 2013 i think, she renewed for 5 years in 2008. But i doubt VS will let her go, I say that she'll renew for 3 more & then leave

I also hear 2015,but I think Adriana will renew it again...

by interview she gave last year,she said she loves her job and wants to keep her wings till 50's lmao....

When she was young she said she want's be an actress,at vsallaccess she said she wanna win an oskar lol

it doesn't mean anything but...who knows.I don't think she still think that. :cry2: I would like to see her in VS with at least 38 years old like Heidi Klum

hi all im new here. i am also a fan of Adriana Lima i think she is so gorgeous,beautiful,pretty (etc) well my name is Jackie as you all can tell can you all post pictures of Adriana Lima when she was young,is it true she going to retired in 2015,if so she did a great job she was a victorias secret angel<3

hi all im new here. i am also a fan of Adriana Lima i think she is so gorgeous,beautiful,pretty (etc) well my name is Jackie as you all can tell can you all post pictures of Adriana Lima when she was young,is it true she going to retired in 2015,if so she did a great job she was a victorias secret angel<3

You can find pictures of young Adriana in this thread http://www.bellazon....hey-were-young/

I also hear 2015,but I think Adriana will renew it again...

by interview she gave last year,she said she loves her job and wants to keep her wings till 50's lmao....

When she was young she said she want's be an actress,at vsallaccess she said she wanna win an oskar lol

it doesn't mean anything but...who knows.I don't think she still think that. :cry2: I would like to see her in VS with at least 38 years old like Heidi Klum