Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

WAS THAT IT!?!?!?

that was absolutely horrible. our girl looked gorgeous, but wtf was the point? she didn't even actually talk about VS swim.

SO POINTLESS <_< she was cute as usual but i was hoping they'd talk about her pregnancy or something, that was the quickest interview

Susan was on for like 7+ minutes...with the interview AND the game. I've watched talk shows (even though I stick to leno, kimmel, and letterman) I have NEVER seen an interview that short that was so disappointing. Basically all they did was ask her to explain where she was from, speak a little Portuguese, show the cover of VS swim, show one page with her in a green bikini. And that is it. She didn't have the time to even talk about the different bikinis or VS...or her pregnancy (she probably didn't want to discuss that) but that was absolutely without any point what so ever.

WAS THAT IT!?!?!?

that was absolutely horrible. our girl looked gorgeous, but wtf was the point? she didn't even actually talk about VS swim.

SO POINTLESS <_< she was cute as usual but i was hoping they'd talk about her pregnancy or something, that was the quickest interview

Susan was on for like 7+ minutes...with the interview AND the game. I've watched talk shows (even though I stick to leno, kimmel, and letterman) I have NEVER seen an interview that short that was so disappointing. Basically all they did was ask her to explain where she was from, speak a little Portuguese, show the cover of VS swim, show one page with her in a green bikini. And that is it. She didn't have the time to even talk about the different bikinis or VS...or her pregnancy (she probably didn't want to discuss that) but that was absolutely without any point what so ever.

i figured she would try to dodge any questions about her pregnancy but COME ON at least they could have given her time to pimp out vs swim or something :yuckky:

WAS THAT IT!?!?!?

Haha so true, I mean the spot they gave her was so short and all he did was ask irrelevant things instead of talking more about her and VS.

Someone said she made him say "I wear a bra" in Portuguese and he didn't even know it! :laugh: Is that true?

i have no clue, where did you see that? maybe, or she probably at least pulled a prank on him based on this tweet

@jimmyfallon @AdrianaLima You are in trouble. You know why.

Someone said she made him say "I wear a bra" in Portuguese and he didn't even know it! :laugh: Is that true?

i have no clue, where did you see that? maybe, or she probably at least pulled a prank on him based on this tweet

He asked her to teach him something in Portuguese and I forgot what he wanted to learn how to say, but supposedly she made him say that. I don't speak Portuguese, so I don't know. I do think that's what the tweet was about.

Yeah what's up with that tweet? LOL

He asked her to teach him something in Portuguese and I forgot what he wanted to learn how to say, but supposedly she made him say that. I don't speak Portuguese, so I don't know. I do think that's what the tweet was about.

OH, hahaha!!! anybody speak portuguese?

Yeah what's up with that tweet? LOL

I think it has to do w/ the fact that she didn't find him after the show backstage. At least from how she responded, or maybe she sent that tweet out before he tweeted what he did. Too lazy to check.

I do! But I wasn't exactly paying attention during that exchange. Is there a clip up?

yeah, she taught him to say "I wear bra" Don't you remember that video of her from VS where she was teaching how to say bra in pt? it saw "sutien" (I don't know how to write it) and she said, "eu uso sutien" hahaha

I do! I'm from Brazil :D

A comment I saw on an article about Adriana prompts me to ask this question. How many total Vogue covers has Adri been on? I know Gisele has been on nearly 80 or more...and Moss and Evangelista had their fair share. Turlington... Vodianova has probably had over 50. But I don't think I've kept track of how many Vogue covers Adriana has been able to land.

Ok I have to Bump this! Really would love an answer to this question.

I honestly think the interview was too short :( I've hoped to see a lot of her talking about pregnant, and he didn't even said that she's pregnant.

Anyway, the interview was funny and so nice!

Yes, especially how Adriana pulled that off in tricking him to say "I wear bra" hahaha

^ LOL, love how she messed with Jimmy Fallon that way. I especially loved the small segment where they were both posing their sexy faces together, couldn't stop laughing at that one and mind u it was 1 AM in the morning so I got in some trouble with my wife for that one :laugh: Oh well, worth the late night. Oh and agreed, her segment on the show was FAR TO SHORT. I would of loved to seen her play one of Falon's notorious games he usually sets up with the celebs that visit him, that would of made for a funny bit. Regardless, it was a pleasant treat to see Lima on his show :)

The interview was really funny.

Poor guy... he has repeated over and over again "Iwear a bra" LOL

I believe he won't forget those words. ehehe

His accent was pretty cool when he spoke her name.

But the interview was soooooooooo short. :(