Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

VS is definitely going to cash in on this pregnancy. Did you read the end of the article? The Victoria’s Secret swim catalog is out March 28. What does that have to do with the rest of the article? :laugh: And yes, that's me cherrybomb. I will see.

She can walk in this years show if she maintains a healthy diet and exercise. When alessandra had her first child she wasnt in her best shape and she still walked the show. In fact it took her several months to get rid of the bloated stomach look. Her body was the shape of an ice cream cone from side view for like a whole year after giving birth. The models ive seen bounce back the quickest are gisele and miranda.

Oh really? I say she'll have the baby on September 6th @ 8:00pm, she's having it for Fashion's Night Out.

She's going to meet you and then go into labor. :laugh:

She's going to be so excited to finally meet her most awesome fan (me) that It's going to induce her to labor.

She better be at that stupid FNO event for VS because I'm going just for her.

Adriana Lima is expecting her second child with husband Marko Jaric, but she has no expectations when it comes to the sex of the baby.

“Boy or girl, we’ll be excited either way,” the Victoria’s Secret stunner, 30, tells PEOPLE. “As long as our baby is healthy, we’re happy!”

And although Lima told PEOPLE that she couldn’t get enough chocolate during her first pregnancy with 2-year-old daughter Valentina, this time around, she’s watching what she eats.

“I am trying to be good,” says Lima, who ate an all-protein diet to lose the baby weight after giving birth in November 2009, and went to extreme measures to get ready for last fall’s Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.

So this time, she says, “I have magically turned my ice cream cravings into frozen yogurt cravings!”

– Charlotte Triggs

http://celebritybabies.people.com/2012/03/...ss-topheadlines